Arosabinns' Arosa Sport... SOLD

arosabinns

i have no clue why i didnt gave them to be honest, would have them in a heartbeat now. im still looking round for some online though.

love the BBS though! really hope you choose to go to UD, havent managed to get a good luck at this yet.

they kill it are they the standard nuts lol ? i assumed they were plastic like standard Rm nuts lol Damn!

RS's are metal, you can get flat cap metal ones for the RM's.. Barsleyarosa has them on his :)

they kill it are they the standard nuts lol ? i assumed they were plastic like standard Rm nuts lol Damn!

yeah dec bet you wish you had spent the money of it now before you sold them me. only £30

RS's are metal, you can get flat cap metal ones for the RM's.. Barsleyarosa has them on his :)

yeah think they could be the same as what youve just bought dec for yours

for 2 bits you need to start messing about with your calipers ive got to do mine its gonna be errrm fun

Hummmm..... Angle grinder I'm thinking lol it's only the carryers that rub : )

so decision has been made.

if its gone before UD it will be gone but planning on going straight after

im moving to the darkside

An EK4 SIR Import low mileage original archs no rust 170bhp out of factory from a 1.6

Planning on doing some altering touches to it including my bbs wheels fitted with a healthy drop

IMG_1325.jpg