7half years of ownership

BillyBlackspins

been a proud owner of my silver lupo gti for 7 and a half years now,had my first child two years ago and expecting my second child the end of this month.during this time i have bought myself a zafira gsi. i am dabating weather to sell my lupo, but i just havent got the heart to sell it,she has been my pride and joy, and i love her...lol

do u think sell up , or keep this little beut

ive had mine 10 years and would never sell it you may regret it i know others have

I'd keep her if you can afford too! I've only had mine 2 weeks (so other end of the spectrum lol) and I'm attatched to her already! Long live the Lupo :D

I've had mine 6 1/2 years now and have considered selling a couple of times... even put her up for sale a while back but couldn't bring myself to do it. I'm really going to struggle when the time eventually does come... :(

Had mine 3years in may. Thought of getting something bigger/faster/more mature and all other ideas but could never bring myself to get rid. Although It's only a car I do feel somewhat attached to it... but then again you all understand that :huh:

Isn't that known as 'trolling'??!!

But the fact that you have a TDi could explain your envy :D

Or the fact i have a mk1 with a an 18.T ready to go in ?????

Go check trolling , that certianly wasnt . It was an opinion .

If you don't need the money then don't sell.

I've paused to regret the sale of my GTi on occasion - even though in my circumstances (not financial but won't bore you with the details) it was the right thing to do.