Adam's Raven Blue GTi

Adam

Ok, its time for an update, i've done a few little and some larger mods over the last few months and seen as i couldn't take the Loop to Edition 38 i thought i might aswell get some quick pictures of her today before it started to rain.

Hope you all enjoy;

DSC00978.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00980.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00987.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00990.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00988.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00996-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC00997-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC01003.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC01005-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had you been on the drink like chris?! Beach parties are not clever, the North Sea is far too cold for a skinny dip!

GTI T, i bought the wheels off Poobah, after weeks and numerous PMs of persuasion, but they originally belonged to Mitch.

wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> i love it, i do like all the gti colours but this is definately my fav smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> looking shiney too

Ahhh the rimage of old. Still look outstanding on a Gti l reckon. Are insane though? Keep those rims away from the sea you madman!

Seriously it looks spot on, glad the rims have gone to make up a sweet car. I think my dad was seriously considering making you an offer for it when you came to collect them.

@ Poobah, i take it your dad liked the car? I live nearish to the sea, i just go there for photos, but i've been cleaning the wheels every day to keep on top of them, it makes the Bathursts feel easy to clean!

@Andy P, I'm keeping them the wheels as they are, for the moment anyway, as i have 4 spare polished outer rims, i was also worried about running to low of an offset on them.

Oh and cheers for the comments again peeps, it's always good to get a bit of feedback, good or bad!

hmm polished spare rims, first refusal on those smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

hmm polished spare rims, first refusal on those smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />