Just bought New 2005 LUPO

HanZoom

please tell me it aint the "new shape " loop , many people here are optomistic and personally i dont think that they should of used the lupo name on a totally different car its like totally different therefore it it a new lupo its a different car .

Aah this is the first 'new' Lupo to the site isn't it? Welcome.

Let us know how it goes (have you compared it to a 'old' model lupo for example?)

Don't know if there will be much in the way of mods for it yet but you could probably stick some Mk6 Polo toys on it.

Welcome, this is probably one of the most important new members of recent memory, the first of the new lupo drivers.

A lot of people on here will be very interested to hear and see things about your car, so far the pictures and reports we have been getting have not been that popular. Anything you post about your car will certainly get attention!

QUOTE(AndyW)
so far the pictures and reports we have been getting have not been that popular.

I dont know about that Andy.

there quite a lot of us that like the Look of it now.

My main problem was that they were changing the name.

If that doesnt happen, I'll be a happy chappy.

i agree that if its branded a lupo or arosa then they are more than welcome and i am not getting at the poor guy but i am am getting at is the whole thing of car companies calling two different things the same

does it though, crow still needs to stop and roost every night so unlike the birds used to migrating long distances the crow would have to stay over land most of the way, necessitating it travling via asia and accross the bearing straight and thus increasing the journey to over 10K miles wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Welcome to the site smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Will definitely be interested to see some pics of it.....as some of the others have asked....any plans for it? Would be cool to see what they look like modded wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Thank you very much!!!! As soon as i can i will post some pics.....

Unfortunately the bad part of getting this model first then it hitting the streets of Europe is that back here in America there aren't any aftermarket parts so i will need to wait till next year once the car is available in the U.K or Germany!!!!

Regards.

Nop!!! Actually this is the first Lupo in my country, to be honest with you i would prefered 1000 times to have your current Lupo model then the one i have!!!!

But i think if VW put a LUPO badge on it, maybe they know what they're doing!!

• 3 weeks later...