* SOUTH WALES MEET - LOCATION CHANGE *

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking as it's not a Lupo, you could fit Huw in there too :P

Ha ha theres 6ft of me mind! Then theres the small matter of Huw probably not wanting to be stuck in a boot with me :roflmao:

just wondering am i allowed on this night out?? because no one seems to trust me after a few beers :P lol. i rekon we should have another meet when it is newport edition again :) that worked out quite well the last one if anyone fancys it that is :D but owz you will have too get your mum to extend your bed time so you can stay longer ;) lol.

just wondering am i allowed on this night out?? because no one seems to trust me after a few beers :P lol. i rekon we should have another meet when it is newport edition again :) that worked out quite well the last one if anyone fancys it that is :D but owz you will have too get your mum to extend your bed time so you can stay longer ;) lol.

owww you cheeky sod....im was ruined..i had only had like 5 hours sleep probally even less..

if you lot hadnt caught me after a night out id be there till the end :) ha

yeah and you was all lucky i wasnt in my normal mood :P you would of all wanted to kill me by the end of the day lol.

I can vouch for that! He was extremely quiet! :lol:

Think hes on the turn though, wearing a pink t-shirt to my work :roflmao:

my pink t-shirt is mint thankyou very much :D your just jelous because you havent got one :D illl wear it to the next lupo meet so everyone can see it lol.

Suits you :whistle:

If its so mint, why did you have your jacket zipped right up to the top hiding it :lol:

Yeah think the general vote is for Swansea :D Whats these plans then?

All your fault Mike is after a Sport now :lol:

Swansea sounds good for me, nice blast and we could do another convoy. ahh my plans, the Lupo will be very loud, thats all im saying, ive got my spec already written up. just saving now, why did people have to invent money? :lol:

Toffs has promised you some L.E.D's now remember so you can tick that off the mods list wink.gif lol

So... Belated Birthday present for Ed, inlcuding fitting... (sorry for very poor photo!)

Cheers for the link Ellie. Fitting was errr, not straight forward - the idea of 'pull away sidelight from the holder' sounds easy, but the O/S/F is damn tricky...

Anyway, its done, Ed's first mod cool.gif

dsc00119l.jpg

Edited by Toffs

So... Belated Birthday present for Ed, inlcuding fitting... (sorry for very poor photo!)

Cheers for the link Ellie. Fitting was errr, not straight forward - the idea of 'pull away sidelight from the holder' sounds easy, but the O/S/F is damn tricky...

Anyway, its done, Ed's first mod cool.gif

dsc00119l.jpg

Awesome stuff! They look great! I dont get why everyone finds the sidelights so tricky, ask Huw, I can switch mine over in about 3 or 4 mins flat - then again Ive changed them alot through switching cheap bulbs that have died in a few weeks :D O/S/F is ok for me, its more of a squeeze than the other one but I must have scrawny hands or something!! :lol:

Thanks again mister! My next mod is confusing me.....I've no idea what discs and pads to go for when I get my 280mm brakes on the front? lol

Hmm Ash may be a good one to ask about this, hes like a walking technical dictionary ;) Im pretty good with most things but as soon as it goes past coilovers & air filters onto brakes & engine tech etc Im lost :lol:

I had black diamond drilled and grooved, with greenstuff pads. Stopped really nicely. Loved it when you were really braking hard for a tight corner you could hear the pads whirring on the grooves :shades:

I've noticed a few people on here have black diamond discs and there are no negative comments.....greenstuff pads are a different matter, they have mixed reports.

I think i shall have to do more pad research :P

I've noticed a few people on here have black diamond discs and there are no negative comments.....greenstuff pads are a different matter, they have mixed reports.

I think i shall have to do more pad research :P

I had black diamond pads and discs on my old car and my mate had them on his Impreza, thumbs up from me, and he always said how chuffed he was with them performance wise esp the lack of brake dust they spit ;) I need some on mine! These ones look like ink has been flicked up my wheels!