***GOOD PRESSIES***

hunid-brake

ok people lets hear or see what pressies you got. cheap and fun, surprising, and bestest ever. Good, funny and happy crimbo stories encouraged too. has this xmas been good for club lupo members? hope everyone has a good day :D

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's 9:15 in the cowing morning, you're all over 17 at least and you're up this early for christmas?!

Are none of you at the stage of "Ill open them when my f&%king eyes open properly!"?

I've got up, watched a bit of tele, had a shower, now im checking the net then ill go downstairs to see what some big fat bloke, or dad as i call him, has got me for christmas.

Bunch of kids...

*Rushes downstairs*

Got some awesome Dodo Juice cleaning products from my big sis and her boyfriend :)

Breakdown cover and some Chanel Coco Mademoiselle perfume from Dad. I REALLY wanna break open the Dodo but figure it'd be slightly sad to wash the car on Christmas Day. Especially considering I did it yesterday. :(:blush:

Amber.. Nothing wrong playing with the car on xmas day. :ph34r:

Well I think Dad's going up the pub at lunch and leaving me on my todd for 2 hours so I may have to ^_^:ph34r:

So far my parents have got me a nice solid oak bed, but they ordered it weeks ago, I just need to choose a delivery date. Also got the Jimmy Carr DVD from a mate, but I've yet to muster up the energy and go downstairs to open whatever I've been treated to. I'm tired!!

Hhmm I had a nice lay in and then ventured downstairs to open some presies!

My Dad bought me Chocolate Ugg Boots, My mum bought me the Twilight book series/set! And then I just got vouchers from my brothers.. I'm still waiting to see what Rob has got me when I see him later though.. car bits most probs, although not complaining :D

Merry Christmas everybody!

Aha, all done.

Coat, few tops, car interior cleaning stuff - nobody will buy me exterior stuff because im picky and its all too expensive...

Slippers, about 9837342367 pairs of socks because all mine have holes in.

32" HDTV for my room.

New pillow, duvet, cases etc...

Money and stuffs...

Penis Trainer, just weights...hm.

And smellies and chocolates!

Im not miserable at all, i love christmas! Now, who ate all "The Purple Ones" :wtf:

Snow foam lance and snow foam

Forza 3

Big wooden cd/dvd tower

Breakdown cover renewal

Nice woollen hoodie

Leather iPhone case

Hackett body wash/body spray set

Couple of books

Chocolate

Money and vouchers

Oh, and no hangover like last year!

Merry christmas to all!

Well i was not at all best pleased when my sisters came and woke me up at half 9 this morning !! Im stupidly hung over, but i have opened my presents from my mum and sisters :)

My favourite present has to be the skis, i got a Haynes VW Camper bag and a super cool Haynes build it urself Camper which took all of 2 minutes to make. Then just the usual aftershaves, socks + boxers, dvds and cds etc that i wanted

Most random present has to be an Xmas card with this years paid insurance details in :D

Best bit about Xmas day is Grandparents come round soon with more presents then round to Dads tonight to do it all over again :)

Digital camera was best prezzie for me, from the Mitchell, bloody love it.

A necklace amongst vast amounts of other things, ooo and Twilight calender!

And poo in a box!

012.jpg

Edited by Picola

Bunch of spoilt brats.

I'm glad you're here to voice my views! :lol:

I love Christmas, but it's not about the gifts for me (maybe because I never get much?)