SNOW

sam bignell

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Send some down here. Its been sunshine for the past few days huh.gif

Where in bristol do you work?

I live just on the edge of the cotswolds and we had a dusting new years day. Not enough to go sledging I admit.

It was -8 at half seven this morning and we've been in fog all day until an hour ago.

It does annoy me that most of us can get about fine with cars less than a few inces off the ground, but get stuck in traffic because others can't.

It's not hard.

Edited by pro3mark

165/50/15s on a 7" rim in this weather on a car the size of a Vento. Honestly its a joke, I might even video myself trying to get about tomorrow to show you how pathetic it is. Think I'm gonna go steal someones wheels from the unit tomorrow. Need more grip!

165/50/15s on a 7" rim in this weather on a car the size of a Vento. Honestly its a joke, I might even video myself trying to get about tomorrow to show you how pathetic it is. Think I'm gonna go steal someones wheels from the unit tomorrow. Need more grip!

that i would like to see!

I got to work from Rochdale to Middleton no problem, but there's a real shat load here. We haven't sent any Mars or Avon stuff out and currently have an Artic blocking the road.

Drivers that should have gone out are snowball fighting in the yard.

Avon ladies are ringing asking where their stuff is. Honda stuff that goes out overnight is still out. Dealers are asking where their parts are too. I wonder what an appropriate reply would be.

Edited by IDGM

Haha, You should see it here!!! Double if not more than that deep!

It's covering half of my wheel on one side of the car and just upto the sill on the otherside.

Will go out and get photos later on :)