Some people have no taste!

lupo_1.0

do you think your better off at home, lol only decent fox i know of is lukes and thats only because he has removed stuff and not added.

• Like 1

that is shocking, you see why he has that air intake on the bonnet because that very nice universal airfilter needs all the air it can get !! xD :s

EPIC FAIL...

I especially liked the first camera pan across the bonnet with the vent in where it looked incredibly like a Kia Sedona (the people carrier one) and the amount of money that he has spent on it.

Should have known it would be appalling when Alice Deejay came on lol

i think the term "less is more" has never fitted so well!.

Its when you see the front bumper getting done, i was like oh smoothing it out, that will look good. Then the next picture it shows the bumper with them wing things stuck on the side! Well as for the number plate surround, jesus!

do you think your better off at home, lol only decent fox i know of is lukes and thats only because he has removed stuff and not added.

I like Luke's fox, he's done a good job on it.

• 2 weeks later...

hahahaha I love one of the posted comments under the video and I don't even speak Spanish!

MrPrincess8 (2 weeks ago)

Reply primero para opinar, tienes que tener carro y clase que tu no la tienes ****