The Largest Street Gang in America

little rich

Would you be saying that if your car got stolen tonight ?????

What will they do? Find it burnt out a few weeks later and give me a ref number so I can use it to claim insurance.

I think most police do a great job but there are certainly 'plenty' of people in the police force who are on power trips and abuse their status.

• Like 3

How do you know if they havent already unknowingly to you and them stopped you getting mugged, beaten, having property stolen just from their presence.

99% of the time we have dealings with the police we have either done something wrong or have had something wrong done to us , not the best circumstances to make judgements on how they do their job.

• Like 2

99% of the time we have dealings with the police we have either done something wrong or have had something wrong done to us , not the best circumstances to make judgements on how they do their job.

You may have had 99% of dealings with the police when you've done something wrong or have had something done to you, I haven't.

It makes for some pretty tough watching in places, but we need a sense of perspective here. There are 250million people in the USA and the Police respond to thousands of crimes every day. Whilst I'm not excusing these cops with a power trip, it's inevitable that every now and again, someone will make a bad decision, or that you'll come accross a few corrupt Policemen. Out of all the work the Police do, this video represents only a tiny percentage and what is it actually suggeting....that we get rid of the Police?! Without them, I think a few bent coppers would be the least of your worries. Provided you'd managed to walk home without being shot after discovering your car had been stolen, you'd get home to find your kids kidnapped, wife raped and the contents of your house looted!

The hardest of the parts in the video for me to watch were those two dumbass cops responding to that kid in the burnt out car, but this was a pure case of poor education more than anything else. For a start they didn't even know what shock was let alone know how to spot it. They clearly had no idea how serious burn injuries are. They let their own fear cloud their judgement and they clearly had no first aid training!

Still....it made for some good watching :P

Jesus christ...

As Mike said though, it does only represent a nominal amount of what they do.

Being let off for some of that surpasses anything though, imagine being the parent of a child who was murdered by police, and the officers were cleared of any charges...

Good post, enjoyed watching that, really makes you think what is going on in this world, cant believe they shot that kid on the platform :o

I think people in this post seem to be forgetting though that, thats america... a country with a totally different legal system to ours.

^ Good point.

I couldn't be arsed watching the video because I can't stand this whole Gang culture thing that people seem to be getting into.

Having now watched a part of the video - I think it's all propeganda... People who hate the police just trying to spread their hatred.

Everyone makes mistakes including the police. Sometimes mistakes are epic and in a country as big as america, It doesn't take a long time to gather enough stories to make it look like a far bigger problem than it is...

Edited by nfbr

Having now watched a part of the video - I think it's all propeganda... People who hate the police just trying to spread their hatred.

Everyone makes mistakes including the police. Sometimes mistakes are epic and in a country as big as america, It doesn't take a long time to gather enough stories to make it look like a far bigger problem than it is...

Agree with you on this, the police are just people at the end of the day and there are plenty of arseholes about.

Just so happens some of them are police officers, but they're in all walks of life in every profession.

• Like 2

a power trip is when a special constable run's out into the street shining a torch into your vision at 2am and making you stop shouting get out the car, no thanks i'll talk to you through my window gap, if you want me to get out give a reason and get someone who get's paid or better still i'll drive round to the police station. so i drove off after 5 mins and went to report it, just as i did a man walks in with his son in tears " two policemen have just dragged my son from my car that he was using to take his girlfriend home and searched himover the bonnet shouting at him" the kid looked in shock tbh" just as this was unfolding the two walked in i said thats them just as the lad did, i just said pricks and walked out god knows what happened to them., but badges make people act funny i guess.

hope that kid got some compen... id do exactly the same, talk through my window gap haha.. the police have no right too randomly try stop and search you without having reasonable suspicion.

Basically thats a totally open ended answer though , what do you deem suspicion, suspicion of doing what????

You could be reaching down to pick something up youve dropped on the floor of the car and they can see that as you trying to hide something, there is your suspicion and a right to search you .

Dam hard to argue against if two coppers say roughly the same thing.

Basically thats a totally open ended answer though , what do you deem suspicion, suspicion of doing what????

You could be reaching down to pick something up youve dropped on the floor of the car and they can see that as you trying to hide something, there is your suspicion and a right to search you .

Dam hard to argue against if two coppers say roughly the same thing.

Well technically i believe that doesn't give them a right too search you, fair enough they may pull you over and question what you where doing, in which you can talk to them through your window gap lol but it doesn't warrant a search. They can only stop and search you if they have got reasonable suspicion that your carrying stolen or prohibited articles, i.e weapons or stuff suitable for doing criminal damage, or if your carrying drugs, and they must have a basis for why they believe that you might be carrying these things and surely reaching over to pick something up wont give them a basis for a stop and search unless your acting like a shifty character in the first place.

Edited by BaileyVW

Well technically i believe that doesn't give them a right too search you, fair enough they may pull you over and question what you where doing, in which you can talk to them through your window gap lol but it doesn't warrant a search.

If they're going to search you they have to say why. ie "I am going to search you as I believe you have concealed a knife in your coat pocket". Not sure if it's the same with searching a car.