E38 2009 - Review Thread

Fran

Lesson for you all, if you want to enjoy Edition38, dont camp.

Never thought I'd say this but I couldn't agree more Colin. Well done on first place too, well deserved as the car was on top form I thought. Thanking you muchly for my gift too :D

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never thought I'd say this but I couldn't agree more Colin. Well done on first place too, well deserved as the car was on top form I thought. Thanking you muchly for my gift too :D

Thank you very muchly, to say we are delighted would be an understatement, really chuffed :)

And your more than welcome ;)

Gutted i couldnt make it this year but australia has me completly fleeced. just read through and thought i'd just be coming on to say glad everyone had a great time but some mixed reactions. anywho at least i didnt taint my experience last year if it wasnt as good, but next time i'm home and have a motor i'll be back. be warned haha.

Glen

no disrespect mate but common sense would of made me think twice about going in the tent with a preggers lady, hope she got out alive, lol.

Yea man she was fine tar nout I was saying would change her mind otherwise she dived in!!

I had an amazing time, loved every minute, apart from driving home, I was shattered!

It's all about the camping. :D

And also glad it seems like we did right camping up at the 'quiet' end of the site.

Edited by Philplop

The camping made the show for me and my friends.

A lot of people slated it, but it was a good laugh.

Apparently I'm intimidating though? We tried to have a laugh with everyone but I think some people just looked pissed off with us all weekend! Unlucky... :lol:

Edited by LiamD

CD3 track 16!

"I think someone's stopped believing..."

"CD3 TRACK 16 LADS!"

:lol:

Oh and the reason I was on Bacardi and gay drinks was because of Thursday nights incident after drinking a lot of cider. I was lucky to be at Ed38 :)

I did step it up with the Newcy Brown Ale on Saturday, and I ended up a total mess. Oh and peeps... don't snort Lucozade tablets, they make your brain fizz, truly truly disgusting.

Oh and peeps... don't snort Lucozade tablets, they make your brain fizz, truly truly disgusting.

Haha... we were watching you do that.. nutters! That don't stop believing tune is actually stuck in my head now!

clearly not the place to camp if you want a quiet night in! but theres so much hype up about ed38 that people are going to go a bit crazy and enjoy themselves! :)

I'm as big a party animal than most, but I dont like getting things stolen, vandalised or damaged. Or maybe I'm just wrong and shouldnt mind when people do that?

I dont care who reads this, the show was full or w*nkers this year imo.

Regarding the fuel flap thing, yes, it was me. We had a wander over to see you guys on saturday night but were disappointed to find you all in bed! I sneaked about and opened the fuel flaps. Sorry if anybody was offended or upset by this, it wasn't intended, just wondered if it would get mentioned on here, and was feeling a bit mischevous. :lol: I am gobsmacked that Emz's was damaged, as I did it them all very carefully, and I'm quite used to opening Lupo fuel flaps! I am certain it was not me that damaged it, but I will offer to paypal the money over for a new catch.

I did a red GTI at the other end of the campsite, and was quite surprised to have a nordubber emerge from his tent right next to it. :doh:

Once again, I apologise, hope there's no hard feelings.

I also fell down that big hole in front of Boy'dups car. :lol:

Why did no one take pics of my car?

DSC_0013.jpg

Lol, just seen it on Edition photo forum, must of been spotted on way down by the chap

Well you wouldn't need a mirror in the sun visor :huh:

I really enjoyed it, didnt camp but the show in the day was great,

The standard of show and shine was amazing,

Met alot of really nice fellow club lupo'ers that i havent spoken to before,

Collin who i hate for winning everything ;) but is a really nice guy and hats off to you, the car was stunning :)

Orla, really nice to meet you and your car, :) as for our little chat it looks like ill be coming over to Ireland soon ...

Ryan, who has 1 stunning lupo and imo should have taken a trophy home,

Then i think i knew every one else from before! :)

I just need to put my thinking cap on and spend alot of money on my car as the standard of lupo's since last year has doubled, and is it me or are there alot more modified lupo's kicking about?

Rich,

I really enjoyed the wknd, was my first dub show, and first club lupo meet. Was good to meet some people off the site, many thanks to rob, emz, thom and godders...mainly for the bacon on sat morning, and also for being a general good laugh. Definately going to have to meet some more people at the next show!

I really enjoyed the wknd, was my first dub show, and first club lupo meet. Was good to meet some people off the site, many thanks to rob, emz, thom and godders...mainly for the bacon on sat morning, and also for being a general good laugh. Definately going to have to meet some more people at the next show!

Was good to meet you too.. hope I cooked that bacon ok for you on the Sunday morning! Defo keep in touch with us lot now :D

oooo! Talking about food, Thanks to hairy Clairey for cooking me and my mates burgers! saved me some money as i was about to buy them one!

And congrats for holding your turd in :lol:

Next time i see you il have an iron bru for you :)

Rich,

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.