E38 2009 - Review Thread

Fran

"If you dont have bbs then your wheels are gay".

Something I learnt this weekend, If you have Standard Alloys or Steel wheels and a Private Plate, You're a wheel whore...

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The people who attend cant be chosen.

But the people who attend and behave like complete buffoon's can be told to leave... A few years back, security were unbelievably harsh. But people behaved...

This year, Security were incredibly relaxed and I feel that they could have done a little more to stop the idiots doing hand brake turns and driving around whilst drunk.

Oh yeah, and dont upload that picture of me al...

Don't worry James, Wouldn't do it without your permission anyway ;) You know I have big respek for da "James-U-Man"

Edited by nfbr

Lend me a shotgun and sit me on the gate and job done.

I think they turned people on scooters away last year?

And as if i didnt see you there OPS. Eek!

You did! i was behind you in the toilet que this morning.

But the people who attend and behave like complete buffoon's can be told to leave... A few years back, security were unbelievably harsh. But people behaved...

This year, Security were incredibly relaxed and I feel that they could have done a little more to stop the idiots doing hand brake turns and driving around whilst drunk.

True dat true dat

Thank god you remembered to put que...

I didnt recognise you. Im ****e with faces to names etc. Some kid was talking to me earlier for ages and had to remind me i brought a set of wheels off him ages ago.

Don't worry James, Wouldn't do it without your permission anyway ;) You know I have big respek for da "James-U-Man"

You can upload it really, i just look dazed as always.

An pplz shud repek mii y0!

Oh yeah, and dont upload that picture of me al...

Ah, yes! And also if you have a car, and you put some wheels on it. If anyone else in the entire world puts the same wheels in their car. They're a sheep.

You called me a sheep to LupoAd even when they weren't the same wheels Mr U ;):(

I enjoyed it, first time to edition.

Sadly someone decided to steal my aerial Friday night :/

:( Gutted mate. This absolutely takes the pwss. Some people out there just don't seem to have any respect for other peoples property.

Sounds like a mixed bag of emotions was had by all this year. What happened with the cars getting scratched? And the Bora valance? Stealing ariels is a comlete pish take aswell, charvers!

I was slightly dissapointed that I didn't see Uncle DickyP and Aunty Saz :(

Only slightly Al!!

Reading these reviews it doesn't seem we missed much, as has been said hanging out with you guys is the plus point. Think Saz has that covered with you al.

E38 has been publicized well outside the dub community, it's a problem when somethings good the word gets out and more come and it dilutes the feel. Shame, perhaps players is the new E38?

I Went down with afew close friends and a 23 week old pregnant girlfriend not a clever start i know, the weekend was ruined for us when my car was keyd and i too had my arial swiped not only that but my girlfriend also got nocked around from pillow to post whilst having a beer in the tent, not impressed.

Once again I had a fantatic weekend. Was good to see most of the old faces again! Had to come to Fran and Nicki's rescue on Friday when they lost their campsite!

Can't believe Boy'dup lost his keys the first night! Did he make it home?

Definatly didnt think it was as good as last year, as most people are saying ther was a large chavvy scene, couple of fights and generaly disregard for some peoples pride and joys.....tis a shame because last year was epic for me.

Had to come to Fran and Nicki's rescue on Friday when they lost their campsite!

:wub: My hero! :lol:

(It was Fran's fault :P - I was heading in the right direction whilst pretty much carrying Fran and she told me I wasn't going in the right direction, so I rang Tom & we backtracked and ended up going past where I was when I phoned Tom in the first place... :rolleyes:)

Once again I had a fantatic weekend. Was good to see most of the old faces again! Had to come to Fran and Nicki's rescue on Friday when they lost their campsite!

Can't believe Boy'dup lost his keys the first night! Did he make it home?

I left at about 5.30-6 ish, he was waiting for the AA to come and collect him and take him home, although they were 2 hopurs late at that time, so hes probably still sat in his car!

Me and ryan got our cars scratched, i have a scratch on my front bumper that has gone through the primer, i will need to respray the whole bumper to cover it. Ryans should polish out, looks like someone was leaning on it with a studded belt or something. We also woke on sunday morning to out windscreen wipers and fuel caps being opened.... which i was less than impressed about.

It was a good weekend, i think there were much more idiots there this year than last, although saying that we had a better camping spot last year, This is one problem with having two shows about 20 mins from eachother on the same weekend, especially when one is renound with charver boys. Neather the less i will still be going next year.

But other than that, i had a really good time, spoke and chilled out with the people i enjoy spending time with. I was on a high anyway as the car made it there with no problems, and behaved itself all weekend... appart from stalling on the show field and taking three attempts ot start. Lots of interest in the car, especially when me and andyp parked together.... then took to the stage together too.

Well done to colin for winning, harry for 2nd and paulbin for 3rd. These cars really did stand out, did the lupo bunch proud.

Will pop up some photos later, i dont think i took many really.

John

:wub: My hero! :lol:

(It was Fran's fault :P - I was heading in the right direction whilst pretty much carrying Fran and she told me I wasn't going in the right direction, so I rang Tom & we backtracked and ended up going past where I was when I phoned Tom in the first place... :rolleyes:)

But I don't remember :(

Anyway - I can't believe all this **** about peoples cars being scratched and bits being nicked - wtf is happening in the world of this show. I really hope the organisers take note and get it sorted for next year!

Edited by Fran

I Went down with afew close friends and a 23 week old pregnant girlfriend not a clever start i know, the weekend was ruined for us when my car was keyd and i too had my arial swiped not only that but my girlfriend also got nocked around from pillow to post whilst having a beer in the tent, not impressed.

You took your 23 month pregnant girlfriend into, whats known as "The Rave Tent"?

As for peoples cars being messed with, thats silly. Its the last thing you'd expect from a car show where people respect their own cars so you think the feeling with someone else's would be mutual!

Melonman, you drove past our camp a few times. Loved your car!

Casper, you owe me a new pair of boxers - as soon as i heard your charger when you were reversing up some poor excuse for a hill i jizzed, just a little, but jizz nevertheless.

KEYCHECK!?!!

We also woke on sunday morning to out windscreen wipers and fuel caps being opened....

I think that might have been the nordubs boys & girls paying us a visit in the night, so nothing sinister? :)

Anyway - I can't believe all this **** about peoples cars being scratched and bits being nicked - wtf is happening in the world of this show. I really hope the organisers take note and get it sorted for next year!

Better than last year though - don't forget that some poor girl had her drink spiked last year...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.