RE: A Polite Request

heartagram

I've noticed that if you report something it seems to take a lot longer for the site to respond compared to say if your just posting in a thread. So people are probably just clicking it a few times because its not doing anything.

whos really that sad to report anythin?? its like people who call the police out over a petty argument!

as Phil said, there are a number of reasons for reporting a post. We have had people reporting personal abuse and would encourage it rather than starting a slanging match.

whos really that sad to report anythin?? its like people who call the police out over a petty argument!

I'm a Hypocrite, so I cut out the middle man by reporting my own posts ;)

Its been misused once today, which made me smile as I expected the one person to be him :D

But any more and there will be Public Hangings once again on the mainland lol

But I have to agree with a couple comments, Im finding it hard not to hit the button.

But I don't want the thread locked.. so I wont ;)

Have i been reported before ?

Not that ive tried.

There hasnt been that many spam bots posting lately really , or have they been reported and dealt with quick

or have they been reported and dealt with quick

Ive removed and banned around twenty in the last couple of weeks.

Dunno how many more other mods have removed.

Its pretty common to be honest, luckily people report them and most of us (with taste) have iPhones so they get removed pretty quick :lol:

Ive removed and banned around twenty in the last couple of weeks.

Dunno how many more other mods have removed.

Its pretty common to be honest, luckily people report them and most of us (with taste) have iPhones so they get removed pretty quick :lol:

:lol::lol: Yes, yes we do! :D

I've deleted about a dozen (and half a dozen "members") in the last month or so.

I've noticed (on CP at least) spam bots seem to come in little clusters. As in you'll get loads over a short period of time then they will disappear for a while then loads more in a short space of time.

Its been misused once today, which made me smile as I expected the one person to be him :D

But any more and there will be Public Hangings once again on the mainland lol

:whistle::paperbag:

iPhones? Pah! Blackberry ftw ;)