paz

andyloop

i bought some wheels off him not so long back. he said they were good condition. i received them covered in scratches and were dented. i later see another post of his for a car he was breaking which had looked like it had been in an accident. with the same wheels on which i had purchased! rekon the wheels had been in the accident and were probably buckled and unsafe, i then had to pay extra to get them straight again. defo avoid

His name is Asif but he has no registered address on Paypal.

The first stuff I got was fine as agreed. Well packed and OK price.

Broken CD was only problem I had and he has said if he get another he will let me know................

Wonder how long it will be?

I can tell you where he lives, can't tell you the number, but he has a Lupo GTI and MK4 Golf R32 lookalike on the drive.

If anyone whats his road name, pm me. I live literally 5mins from him.

I bought some Recaro's out of a Mk4 GTI, and they weren't bad condition to be fair.

I can tell you where he lives, can't tell you the number, but he has a Lupo GTI and MK4 Golf R32 lookalike on the drive.

If anyone whats his road name, pm me. I live literally 5mins from him.

I bought some Recaro's out of a Mk4 GTI, and they weren't bad condition to be fair.

Were those the one's dozens of people wanted to buy, but he forgot to mention the fact they were from a 5 door :rolleyes: .... Wondered why so many people dropped out on them!

Were those the one's dozens of people wanted to buy, but he forgot to mention the fact they were from a 5 door :rolleyes: .... Wondered why so many people dropped out on them!

They were, but i don't have back seats, just a massive box so they were ideal. And loads of people still wanted them, i was just the first to turn up.

I was guna buy a subframe off him glad i didn't now, after reading this.

hello. anyone who has any issues regarding anything can call me on 07930646660 at anytime to discuss any issues.

those who want to come c me in person are also welcome... i have not tried to rip anyone off wen selling any parts,

paz

Has anyone managed to resolve their issues with PAZ?

I did get a reply but all has gone quiet again.

to be fair i bought interior plastics and carpet off him and it was decent price and good condition

there was a couple of missed couriors but could happen to anyone i suppose

may aswel leave comment if it all went well

• 1 month later...

i feel i must add to this, ive bought numerous things off paz, i consider his prices fair. Its cheaper than flippin stealers anyway.

Everything ive bought has been sent out quickly and in good condition. ive had no problems at all and feel people should be afraid to buy off him.