Eminems New Song

melonman

another one of this rap vs singer melee's

take Eminems rap sections out of it .. its still a good track

take Jessica Simpsons singing sections out of it .. and its an awful track

sounds very dated.... i like him about 5-6 years ago... that just sounds ****e now

another one of this rap vs singer melee's

take Eminems rap sections out of it .. its still a good track

take Jessica Simpsons singing sections out of it .. and its an awful track

Its not Jessica Simpson, he is taking the piss. Its a chick called Dina Rae or something.

Poor song

Its not Jessica Simpson, he is taking the piss. Its a chick called Dina Rae or something.

Poor song

Oh right :lol:

I didnt think it sounded like Jessica Simpson.

but yeh without Dina Rae the song would be balls

Heard it a few times and its grown on me. You can see how much talent the guy has and his sound is pretty unique.

Personally I'm not into the 'singy' bits of the track as its a little R'n'B sounding which for someone whose into heavy stuff isn't really a good thing. I'll be buying the album though thats for sure as I loved all of his previous stuff.

Isnt this the second single, Crack a Bottle was the first wasnt it?

If these two songs are going to be the standard for the album it will be majorly poor. Wheres all the gritty political stuff gone?!

Was he ever gritty and political?

I'm waiting for a Tu-Pac / Doris Day collaboration, although I think Tu-Pac lost all credibility as an artist when he croaked it.

No but my point is that people show an interest when a 'legend' has died. I'm not into Tu-pac but don't doubt his talents and influence on that kind of music.

The same could be said for Dimebag Darrell of Pantera or Kurt Cobain but the fact is when someone dies they become immortalised and it adds to their status.

If Elvis was alive today its highly likely that he would be seen in the light he is now. But he died at a peak and therefore can never lose his credibility! Its just the way it works with dead famous people.