Do men prefer blondes?

Guest Lauryn

Whats your favourite hair colour on a woman?  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im gonna say blonde, from recent history but it doesnt matter as long as shes got a pulse

haha, i dont think its worth doing a poll on, most people like myself agree that it doesnt really matter

i like a mix but thinking about it all my longish term girlfriends were blonde when i first started seeing them two were bottle blondes and went dark and they ended a few months later not sure if it had anything to do with it :huh:

I keep wondering wether to go back real dark or not but its such a ball ache to get rid of when bored. If I tried to go blonde, which I have, I turn into a proper ginger. But not a nice ginger

Funny this. If 'sightseeing', looking at pictures or watching films\TV I always find myself attreacted to brunette or very dark haired ladies, yet in real life I have always ended up with blondes.

Sure this says something about me.

:(

PS if TSO should read this I'll deny I said that and blame it on one of the other Mod's\Admin posting on my behalf (wrongly, of course).

:rolleyes:

the scientific theory is a bit amiss and vague . if i saw a girl with three eyes that would be rare, and it may even have an evolutionary advantage, but i don't think i would be attracted to her. 3 medium sized breasts on the other hand..., no actually i would still prefer 2 breasts. whatever gene pool mixing goes on with desirability it probably does have mostly a subconscious element. the fact that we have become more aware of different hair colours ,may make it less of a subconscious factor. probably the best habit forming desires come from those we dont realise we have, until its too late.

who knows what the developing tastes are in males and females. i know that i'm aware i am attracted to girls of different cultures and races, which is quite an obvious element.

but to the 1st poster if its just things blonde your interested in then... i dont know. but i do like blondes.

but now i think of it, all the dreams i have had of meeting amazing and magical girls in a sexual/love way, they have all been dark haired. ( my mum is fair haired by the way, further to that it maybe that sexual aspects appear in the minds of the son in relation to the mother, but in actual gene terms this would not be desirable, so its probably just a childlike developmental sexual process of the mind)

i think an interesting question would be in the dreams of males what was the type of girl you have dreamed about in a special way?

dreams give away a big part of the workings of our minds, they are also very personal..

so to give a final answer maybe i will say brunette.

every blonde ive dated has mesed me about, been two-faced, or generally, a manipulative bitch.

ive been out with 2 brunettes, and they excepted me for who i was, and didnt mess me about, but my last gf, was black haired, and im still best mates with her, cos we knew how to have a laugh, and we never argued.

the scientific theory is a bit amiss and vague . if i saw a girl with three eyes that would be rare, and it may even have an evolutionary advantage, but i don't think i would be attracted to her. 3 medium sized breasts on the other hand..., no actually i would still prefer 2 breasts. whatever gene pool mixing goes on with desirability it probably does have mostly a subconscious element. the fact that we have become more aware of different hair colours ,may make it less of a subconscious factor. probably the best habit forming desires come from those we dont realise we have, until its too late.

who knows what the developing tastes are in males and females. i know that i'm aware i am attracted to girls of different cultures and races, which is quite an obvious element.

but to the 1st poster if its just things blonde your interested in then... i dont know. but i do like blondes.

but now i think of it, all the dreams i have had of meeting amazing and magical girls in a sexual/love way, they have all been dark haired. ( my mum is fair haired by the way, further to that it maybe that sexual aspects appear in the minds of the son in relation to the mother, but in actual gene terms this would not be desirable, so its probably just a childlike developmental sexual process of the mind)

i think an interesting question would be in the dreams of males what was the type of girl you have dreamed about in a special way?

dreams give away a big part of the workings of our minds, they are also very personal..

so to give a final answer maybe i will say brunette.

With a response like that I would take what I can get.

Guest Lauryn
Dark hair & Pale skin for me! dont like tans, dont like anything blonde.

I'm just going to sit in the corner now and be quiet! I'm blonde and tanned, aww :(

Guest Lauryn
Darwin!? you ****ing joker!

ahhhhhhhhhhhh. it would have never worked anyway. long distance relationships never do. xxx

There was me thinking you wanted me to fly to the other end of the country and stay with you for a week! ;)

I'm just going to sit in the corner now and be quiet! I'm blonde and tanned, aww :(

is that a real tan????? :lol: