13 year old Daddy

treblet

No, but who tells their Mum & Dad about everything they're up to?

12 year old lads should be out playing football, jumpers for goalposts, that sort of thing. God, at 12 I was in to making model cars, Lego, ZX Spectrum, riding my bike etc (mentally, I still am 12 come to think of it).

That kid has been tricked into this, I'm sure of it.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That kid has been tricked into this, I'm sure of it.

Very true, I very much doubt he tripped while walking across the room without his trousers on and fell onto her then minutes later she was pregnant, there's a bit more to it than that!! :lol:

Edited by treblet

If his daughter turns out like him, he'll be a grandfather at 26.

:blink:

And if they keep going they could have the most generations of a family alive at one time, don't think 7s out of the question! :lol:

On a serious note though, why the hell hasn't he **** himself! I was 10 when my little brother was born and didn't have a clue about how to hold him, never mind anything else. Sure 3 years wouldn't make that much difference!

She should be arrested for sex with a minor, sex with someone under the age of 13 is a much more serious offence than under 16.

If it was the other way round he would be locked up and in the ****.

I love the sexism in these cases. Same with the 40 year old woman who had sex with a 15 year old boy, the other way round and it would be an outrage.

The child should be took off them and given to a family who can care for it properly tbh.

She should be arrested for sex with a minor, sex with someone under the age of 13 is a much more serious offence than under 16.

If it was the other way round he would be locked up and in the ****.

I love the sexism in these cases. Same with the 40 year old woman who had sex with a 15 year old boy, the other way round and it would be an outrage.

The child should be took off them and given to a family who can care for it properly tbh.

my pse teacher (a woman) always failed to agree with me when i said pretty much what you said to her at school :huh:

would usually end up with me being called sexist... i mean :wtf:

this world is seriously ****ed up with crap like this happening, & us males always get the worst of it if it ever actually goes to court :rolleyes:

this is why i refuse to stick my piece in anyone without id :lol:

I dont think its fair to give the kids a hard time, its happened now. I started at 12 which is not something im proud of but its a fact of life that when your younger all you want is to be that bit older. Thats what 'older people do'. They didnt mean for this to happen to their life and im pretty sure they know there in deep **** and have no way of taking care of the child and giving it the oppurtunities it deserves. Again it is something that the goverment has no control over, if the girl wasnt to get pregnant no one would be any the wiser. Its just a fact of life and unfortunalty it did happen to them and the child may not have the best life. Regarding the tax jamie, we are always going to pay it. But to be honest i would much prefer it went to the upbringing of child than some of the **** the goverment may spend it on.

This may not be a very appropriate example but when i work in the garage there always used to be a young mum who would come in and steal babies milk. Now yes this is a crime but we let her do it every time. Without perhaps worst things would happen to the child. At the same time if the police had got involved that could only make the situation worse in most cases. Although this woman was stealing she may have had no other choice...

(Prepared to be shot down...)

The story mentions the sexualisation of children (Bratz dolls and the like are good examples) and I think this has got to be to blame in some part.

ROFL... I remember quizzing a customer in halfords once asking her if she actually wants her daughter to become a slut... The daughter couldn't have been any older than 8 years old and was already wearing a full "Playboy" track suit thing...

I honestly can't believe how stupid some parents are.

ROFL... I remember quizzing a customer in halfords once asking her if she actually wants her daughter to become a slut... The daughter couldn't have been any older than 8 years old and was already wearing a full "Playboy" track suit thing...

I honestly can't believe how stupid some parents are.

As if you said that

I dont think its fair to give the kids a hard time, its happened now. I started at 12 which is not something im proud of but its a fact of life that when your younger all you want is to be that bit older. Thats what 'older people do'. They didnt mean for this to happen to their life and im pretty sure they know there in deep **** and have no way of taking care of the child and giving it the oppurtunities it deserves. Again it is something that the goverment has no control over, if the girl wasnt to get pregnant no one would be any the wiser. Its just a fact of life and unfortunalty it did happen to them and the child may not have the best life. Regarding the tax jamie, we are always going to pay it. But to be honest i would much prefer it went to the upbringing of child than some of the **** the goverment may spend it on.

This may not be a very appropriate example but when i work in the garage there always used to be a young mum who would come in and steal babies milk. Now yes this is a crime but we let her do it every time. Without perhaps worst things would happen to the child. At the same time if the police had got involved that could only make the situation worse in most cases. Although this woman was stealing she may have had no other choice...

(Prepared to be shot down...)

Thats the most sensible statement made on this thread so far, believe me there are alot worse things going on in the world than this!

i think she knew what she was doing as no kid her age would touch her , and she siezed the opportunity and drained the young lad of his man fat ,probably his 1st time on the axe wound , i watched a clip where someone phoned him asking questions and she asked " and how are you going to finance the child" his reply said it all............

" what's finance"

FAIL. :angry:

some people genuinely do fall upon hard times, i'd of let it go aswell. if the kid is so young that it needs baby milk i hardly think it's old enough to learn that stealing is acceptable al, lol.

baby log, age 3 months. " helping myself in later years is ok "

:lol:

Yes but the mother must have boobs surely?

Not all women are capable of breast feeding

Women can get mastitis from breast feeding and the mother might not have been able to breast feed at that time

Most women don't produce enough milk to feed a baby on breast milk alone

Some women stop producing breast milk after a few weeks

You obviously don't know me very well...

There's probably a fair few people on here who will vouch for me when I say I speak my mind. Especially when something annoys me like that.

Al would have said that for sure :lol: