How cold?

sam bignell

Wow, when was that? As you only live down the road from me!

The Arosa doesn't have the option to tell me the temp :( but I think the lowest I saw one was about -4 I think.. can't remember what Rob's Lupo one was when we went to Ace Cafe but that was cold!! :(

it was -11oC the other week up here :lol: i went to use the antifreeze spray can on the windscreen and the can had been kept in the car and it was near enough freezing to my hand ....

Wow, when was that? As you only live down the road from me!

The Arosa doesn't have the option to tell me the temp :( but I think the lowest I saw one was about -4 I think.. can't remember what Rob's Lupo one was when we went to Ace Cafe but that was cold!! :(

I think it was the 6th of Jan. I live on the cotswold and its quite rural, country lanes FTW :D

My Lupo doesnt tell me the temperature :(

It wasnt that cold here, I think the lowest it reached was -6, I love the cold weather though and would have loved it to be even colder, at least that way it actually feels like a proper winter. Apparently it was -10 about 20 miles from me some days.

this month i have seen it go from 10 degree's to -6 the next day

the worst was -11 in the morning to -3 and then by the time i was off home from work it was back to -6

and i work outside for 90% of the day :(

No, just Scotland!

We haven't even had snow yet either, we normally get blocked in for around 2 weeks with snow, its ace being stuck at home with a 6 foot snowdrift across the road!!

Edited by treblet