Emma's MK2 Arosa Sport - 'SOLD'. Replaced with Audi TT 225

Emz

Thanks dude!

Here's some pics of the 'Trouser Arousa' at Players! :)

4-9.jpg

3-7.jpg

2-9.jpg

1-9.jpg

Really enjoyed the show, never fails to please me! It's given me some more inspiration aswel, I met a guy with a MK2 Arosa on air ride and he put me in touch the company who helped him do it, so i'll be looking into that next year! Over the winter I have some work to the car going on aswel so i'll keep you all updated on that, and I may possibly have some new leather interior soon also, plus a little feature in the pipeline ;)

Twas looking very nice @ Players Emma! Will look forward to seeing the new ideas- especially air ride!

Great to catch up with you and Rob at the weekend! Would be happy to convoy again to some of the shows next year!

Stu ;-)

Fitting some new goodies next weekend! Was going to do it today but it's cold and i'm hopefully putting the winter wheels on next weekend so decided to do it all at once, i'll update as soon as they're fitted... but little clue for now! helloooo leather ;)