pulled over by police ...

gilybob

just got pulled over by the police .. for illegal number plate .. now i was told that police normaly take a blind eye to this but not this bloke...

got out the car asked whats up etc.. tried to keep it light and have a joke and a giggle .. as im not a chav and not a teenager any more !! well i think he lost his sense of humour cos he turned around and said if you are going to be like that ill give you a fixed fine right now |!! your car isnt german (didnt help me saying well its a vw !!) there not correct spacing their illegal if i see you again you will get a fine and a fixed penality !!!

"right" ok then !!

they wonder why they get a bad rap !! a hole !! well i feel abit lucky any way cos my brake lights arnt working at the mo brake switch gone !! blind idiot !!

guess he was only doing his job...

rant over lol...

Edited by gilybob

its not his fault your the one with the illegal plates !

ridiculous the plates are not important in comparison to the brake lights i mean c'mon which is more likely to save a life a Lupos rear end ?

careful you dont get a Q plate!

i got pulled over by a traffic officer when i owned my edition one, he just wanted to have a look at it cause he like it that much... i had to blag my way through... *removed as reported as naughty*

life would be boring without rules

341087051.jpg

How dare he do his job? Mate, you're not the only one who gets hassle from the police, either drive a standard car or grin and bear it, it's all part and parcel of owning a modified vehicle.

im not complaining i thought he was going to pull me for my brake lights .. dont worry i was getting the switch so i can fix it as i know this is v bad...

i know he was doing his job and fair play to him .. but i guess he wasnt in the mood for any banter to keep the conversation light .. never mind...

yea i am lucky .. really didnt think the whole changing the number plates was that bigger issue.. guess ill be getting sum more then !! more expense ..........

does pee me off that the police do tend to pick on the moddified car more than normal.. i guess we stand out !! and that the losers spinning their wheels and racing everywhere in their modified cars kinda ruins it for the rest of us..

So you had dicky insurance?

:confused:

yea yea i imported it from germany so not so many insurace companys clocked onto what it was (due to not been on the system).. they basicly asked me what engine was in it so i said 1.8 but i worded it perfecctly so if you listened back to the call it wasnt totally my fault. It was worth it! best car iv owned. apart from when th charger had blown in balckpool :blink:

DoubleD

??

well that was a few years back... i bought the car not really thinkin about insurance untill i got it home, soon to realise that nobody would insure me. I had to do that tho like i say i was worth it.. i might have felt it if id had an accident. Anyways im old enought to afford insure on just about anything in th dub range. So dont start cryin over my scam. lol

just got pulled over by the police .. for illegal number plate .. now i was told that police normaly take a blind eye to this but not this bloke...

got out the car asked whats up etc.. tried to keep it light and have a joke and a giggle .. as im not a chav and not a teenager any more !! well i think he lost his sense of humour cos he turned around and said if you are going to be like that ill give you a fixed fine right now |!! your car isnt german (didnt help me saying well its a vw !!) there not correct spacing their illegal if i see you again you will get a fine and a fixed penality !!!

"right" ok then !!

they wonder why they get a bad rap !! a hole !! well i feel abit lucky any way cos my brake lights arnt working at the mo brake switch gone !! blind idiot !!

guess he was only doing his job...

rant over lol...

Lifes a bitch and then you die!

Your breaking the law.

no offence mate but you knew you were, why would you expect him to be nice about it?

He gave you a roasting instead of a fine, Id be pleased at that result!

I have to agree