pulled over by police ...

gilybob

As N.W.A said, f*ck the Po-lice!

Especially Australian ones after events of yesterday.

So you've got plates made of metal and the spacing is slightly different, hardly gonna kill someone is it. You should have asked him why he wasn't out catching REAL criminals, I'm sure that would have gone down a storm!

NOCK

Edited by NOCK

You should have asked him why he wasn't out catching REAL criminals,

NOCK

Tip for the day, NEVER ever say that to a copper.

Respsone, "Well I would be catching real criminals if it wasn't for you ****ing idiots with illegal registrations"

Tip for the day, NEVER ever say that to a copper.

Respsone, "Well I would be catching real criminals if it wasn't for you ****ing idiots with illegal registrations"

Thats what I always say when people winge to me about there plates. If your gonna knowingly run illegal plates your basically knowingly wasting police time. You know you shouldn't have them on but you have and if you get pulled then tough shiz.

When you watch those cop programs on TV, how many cars are pulled for dodgy plates and turn out to be dodgy? Fooking loooads! No wonder they wanna pull anything with plates that look a bit off.

I'm not saying I always do or have run normal plates. But I haven't come on a forum and cried and bitched about it when I've been stopped / fined.

My plate is illegally spaced: L222RYN. I had it on my old car for about 7 months and never got fined, now I have it again on the Lupo and these ones are pressed. If I do get pulled and fined Ill be a bit gutted but tbh I run the plates knowing the risk, and if I get a fine I'll pay it no questions asked!

i think im jus guna get sum standard plates jus to be done with it .. cant be bothered of crapping it every time a police car is near me .. not worth it... tbh i didnt think it was a problem .. just being ignorant i guess.. ill keep the pressed ones for spesh occasions lol..

My plate is illegally spaced: L222RYN. I had it on my old car for about 7 months and never got fined, now I have it again on the Lupo and these ones are pressed. If I do get pulled and fined Ill be a bit gutted but tbh I run the plates knowing the risk, and if I get a fine I'll pay it no questions asked!

I bet as a young lady you could talk your way out of it!! Just let them think your daft!! :P

nah tried that "they were on there when I got the car" got a producer and rectifier but no fine thankfully. This was a few years ago, I've not bothered with german plates since.

You quitter!! :P:lol:

I think it completely depends on luck as to wether you get a fine..

Just be careful cause they can take a private plate off you if you don't display it correctly!

Just be careful cause they can take a private plate off you if you don't display it correctly!

If they get pissed off enough they can report it to DVLA (only happens in rare circumstances) and after a second reporting I think thats when they could take the plate off you. Its a pretty long road though, I dont know of anyone its actually happened to! I will be careful though, I know the implications and I'd take it on the chin!