vw up! could become vw lupo 2011 ?

atomica

hi guys and gals

just been web surfing and typed vw lupo in and found out the

vw up! could be the new vw lupo in 2011

the website could be all rumours , but they recall the IROC concept that became the Scirocco

but it would be kool to have a new lupo with all this high fuel prices sounds

good to me :D

heres the webby :

http://www.autobloggreen.com/2008/02/27/wa...n-2011-instead/

your thoughts ?

hmm... too 'space' looking for me - or future spaceship style lol - too bulky too :blink:

:lol: think im trying 2 say i dissaprove lol :)

Edit: Great for a city car tho - if wanting something that could be small and economical

Edited by And1Lupo

hmm... too 'space' looking for me - or future spaceship style lol - too bulky too :blink:

:lol: think im trying 2 say i dissaprove lol :)

Edit: Great for a city car tho - if wanting something that could be small and economical

well i just found another picture of a 'concept lupo' which i prefer

heres the link :

http://jalopnik.com/cars/news/vw-loopy-ove...2011-244329.php

Yes very old news!

You can bet it will be a toned down version of that, it will never look that 'spacey'. Although ive been known to be wrong before :lol:

Its already not going to be RWD, although what the point in that was in that kind of car ive no idea, it would only have made it expensive, which is the reason its going to be FWD now.

Ill reserve judgement until i see the real thing, but atm im not liking it too much.

Yes very old news!

You can bet it will be a toned down version of that, it will never look that 'spacey'. Although ive been known to be wrong before :lol:

Its already not going to be RWD, although what the point in that was in that kind of car ive no idea, it would only have made it expensive, which is the reason its going to be FWD now.

Ill reserve judgement until i see the real thing, but atm im not liking it too much.

imo if vw had any sense, scrap that idea if they really are thinking about the enviroment as they say they are(just causes more hassle having to start from scratch again) ... bring back the lupo 3l and sell it everywhere (UK TOP OF LIST!!!!)

but thats just my opinion

i mean 100mpg i heard the 3l was?! wtf thats awesome!

• 11 months later...
Looks like a ****ing peice of **** reminds me of a 107 or c1 i might have 2 paint strip the first 1 i see if it comes into production!

Wow someone is agro tonight. Personally think they look okay but with the ways cars are made these days most are 'futuristic' just the way car companys are going these days :coffee:

• 1 month later...

GTI concept is definately cool.

Is it an actual concept or just shopped?

Edit: Just looked at the picture, it's obviously shopped. :doh:

Saying that, it's only been dropped anyway, hopefully a GTI version would have a bit more to it.

I like it though, hope the final version looks similar. :)

Edited by Philplop