Awesome GTI rolling road day

AwesomeAl

Hi guys, Just thought I'd stick this in here for all to see. As arranged in the northern section, now opened up to everyone.

The rolling road day will take place on Saturday 29th November 2008 and We'd like to start the rolling road day at 10.00am to give you guys traveling from a little further away a bit more time in bed... Power runs will cost £35.00 inc VAT for 2wd, and £45.00 inc VAT for 4wd cars.

Anyone who'se name is not yet on the list and would like to come, Please feel free to put your name down, as long as the total amount of cars is not more than 25!

Any questions, feel free to send me a PM, or give me a buzz

The List so far:

~~NeWbE LupO~~ - Lupo 1.4 TDI Sport

VinnyGTI - Lupo GTi

Friend of Vinny - 306 DTurbo

Friend of Vinny - Yaris

mik3y - Bora V5

MattyB - World ending displacement machine

one litre wonder - Ibiza Cupra

lupo_pd150 - 1.9TDI Lupo PD150

jon_273 - Lupo 1.4 TDI Sport

cardaft - Arosa 1.4 TDI

Foxy - Lupo GTi

Jon - Octavia II vRS

Matt A - Golf V GTi

jcarroll - Arosa 1.4

AndyP - Lupo GTi

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Probably Al...

I was talking to a guy on the Alfa forum (drives a Red GTA) who said he was talking to you, about mine. Not sure what his real name is, only his forum one - he said he only lives down the road so is going to pop along too.

I'll check to see if I can come along to see what the Ibiza is doing over stock with the Revo remap. We'll be a month in with the baby and my Mum arrives from France the day before - it might prove stressful for Mrs M.

Probably Al...

I was talking to a guy on the Alfa forum (drives a Red GTA) who said he was talking to you, about mine. Not sure what his real name is, only his forum one - he said he only lives down the road so is going to pop along too.

Yeah I remember telling him that his was rubbish and yours is going to be great.

TBH, I was fitting an exhaust on a customers 1.8t golf whilst his car was on the rollers and it didn't really shout about being a V6.

Yeah I remember telling him that his was rubbish and yours is going to be great.

TBH, I was fitting an exhaust on a customers 1.8t golf whilst his car was on the rollers and it didn't really shout about being a V6.

:lol:

Standard car is quite muted, mainly induction noise which is only really audible in the cabin.

What did he make on the rollers? He didn't make a post about it...

I'm really not sure mate. was too busy trying to hold a backbox up whilst tightening a bolt on the hanger bracket lol.

Now I think about it... here...

lol

houlker.jpg

also Video

and also: Remap, CSE cat back exhaust, Autodelta induction pipe

Edited by awesome_al