Club Lupo stand

heartagram

Last year our stand wasn't to far from where it was this year. Personally I think that plot is ****, especially the one we got this year. Right by the car washing place and right behind all the food stalls. It looked more like it was part of the campsite and not the show ground. Normally the stores are the border of the show if you get what I mean. I think next year we should push to be in the main show field, there was hardly anyone who I saw come over to the CL stand compared to the people on the main field.

I reckon next year we need to push them into giving us a good spot. It was quite annoying that there was Corsa, Merc, Ferrari on the main show field, all non-VAG stuff and the Lupos were put to one side.

How does everyone else feel about it?

I agree. Not sure if we would get in the centre, but the area to the north of the show area next to the entrance is a much nicer standing.

To be honest I don't think there was much interest in any of the club stands this year. I wandered round a few times and they didn't seem to be anywhere as busy as last. All the interest was in the arena.

I also think the main carpark is a better area than where we were.

I didn't look at any of the other club stands all weekend apart from the unphased one and that was only because i was looking at Earnie's car.

It'd definitely be better to get on the other side of the club stand bit, just means getting up a bit earlier i guess!

Last year we were behind the burger vans and things too weren't we? Think they should be round the outside. Nobody bothered looking round the club stands, and that's not a dig because I didn't bother either.

We're a big club, so we're restricted where we can go, I suppose. Being tucked right at the back was pap though.

Early early early!

If the all the lazy tw**s (edited so you know I'm not trying to say ****s) get up and move there cars we'd get a better space and therefore stand! We needed at least 10 cars to hold the space required and tried to cope with about 5 on both days.

Get up, move car and set up stand then go back to bed to masturbate or cook breakfast whatever you want to do. Tigz got up and organised on the Sat and he didn't even have a Lupo!

The entire weekend is about representing 'your' club with 'your' car on the stand so if you don't want to get up and do it properly, either give someone your keys or don't put your name down for the stand.

And if your arriving in the morning, try to get there as early as possible. Or at least phone someone when on route so a space can be held for you.

If your leaving early your car should be in a position that won't ruin the look of the stand when it's taken away.

It is a bit frustrating for those who do get up to then stand around wasting a morning waiting, waiting, waiting...

Not quite a rant, but nearly.

Love and peace and all that!

Edited by Silver!

I have posted a comment about the layout on Edition, I felt the same last year we were hidden behind all the traders,

Move all the traders into one area like where the CL stand was this year, open up the show field wider but shorter, club stands right across the top all much more open.

And less drum and base :D

Whereabouts is the thread? Maybe if we all chip in they'll take some notice.

Aye, we need a metal tent next year too. :rolleyes::lol:

Just had a look, the thread seems to have been removed, maybe they dont like critics :o

was there a section for club stands?!?! i saw all the lupos and figured that was just where you had all decided to camp! the top bit to the right of the entrance would be much better for all club stands ;)

Get up, move car and set up stand then go back to bed to masturbate or cook breakfast whatever you want to do. Tigz got up and organised on the Sat and he didn't even have a Lupo!

Pleased someone appreiated it Ray :)

I agree with everything you and Colin have said, the main show area could be much larger, there is certainly the space.

The area we were in is perfact for the food traders.

I like where the traders were located along side the road, I wouldn't ever move those.

I had to be honest I staggered about the field trying to find you on Sunday afternoon and luckily bumped in to Sarah or I would never have found you!!

who rang me on saturday morning?

sounded like fat lovely person from austin powers tbh no offence like

"gerrup and move thar piece of jaaaap craaaaap so's we cun gut the volkswagens oot''

Hope you sleep with one eye open!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.