Club Lupo stand

heartagram

I agree, it was a little out of the way, and didnt notice too many people come to have a look at the loops. I was suprised to see a corsa, little pointless, why was it even on th emain stand :huh:

I thought our stand was in a poor place too. We are limited with having large numbers but our cars are small so surely they can fit us in somewhere! I didn't think much of being shoved behind the food traders as they blocked the view to the stand. The whole thing could be a bit more open, giving more focus to all the club stands, get more people looking around them etc.

And as Ray says, it is a car show after all, so we could do with being a bit more organised with actually getting the cars onto the stand! If you are still feeling the effects from the night before it's fine but at least let the rest of us get the stand sorted! Nothing more frustrating then just waiting around for something to happen :coffee:

I drove ABOUT 3 -4 times with no luck so i saw a mate from up here and went on his stand!

I'm sure I saw you drive past us! It goes to show that if a Lupo owner didn't even notice us then how will anyone else :confused:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.