What comes to mind when I say

Picola

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far Ive had 4 people say the gearboxes are crap.

Ive found a great one for half the price of a LupoGti. Despite it been 7 hours away!!!

Tbh I so want this Lupo Im looking at. But it involves the use of a new credit card, and like my Dad said is it worth gettin into more debt (I already have a loan for 5 years.)

I have 3800 cash in hand and this Polo is 3500.

Edited by Picola

i thought you were gonna say

bo

so i could say

selecta.

funnily enough thats what a polo gearbox would need too.

selecta and everything else

The Polo is a 2001 and the Lupo is 2003, so there is a big difference in value just in that, but the lupo seems a little to cheap, or is it just more realistic than the usuall, 'it rare so i'll ask more for it'?

I vote Lupo, go on. You know it make sense

Edited by foxy

Ok at this price and new gear box, 58 miles from my house I dont think I can complain.

Clubpolo here I come. Oh, and new seats ftw..(thats fruity tutti ****ing Foxy)

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/c...mp;max_mileage=

Nnnnnooooooooooooooooo, not 5 doors. Dont do it, the black one could have been tempting, but this one is just poopy. Also i like tutti fruities, but not enough to **** on them. Can you still get them?

Nnnnnooooooooooooooooo, not 5 doors. Dont do it, the black one could have been tempting, but this one is just poopy. Also i like tutti fruities, but not enough to **** on them. Can you still get them?

yes we make milkshakes with them at work

yes we make milkshakes with them at work

I've got a 5 door Polo GTi. Had it for nearly a year now, just had to replace the gearbox and clutch. Plan at the moment is to get it serviced then sell it on. Pretty decent car but it's got no soul. Went from a Corrado VR6 which might have something to do with it but before that I had a 1.3 mk2 golf which I loved. If you want my advice go for the Lupo, there's something special about them that you don't get with many cars.

Nic, please dont buy a polo, i would hate to think i stole your lupo away for you to buy some crap polo thing.

you may have noticed my msn is Currie - Polos Suck.. its not just a coincidence!