Spitting

Putney

I see so many people gobbing on the ground..... It actually against the law.... Why do people do it? Its fricking disgusting?

Any spitters on here?

running down the road, suck in air and flies - spit them out. Never spit in public view though or at anyone else which is just scummy. Blame footballers for the random spitting on the ground though?

Big green end-over-end lung oysters take some beating.

We had a bloke used to open his van door in the warehouse and plop a big greeny out. I swear he had TB.

Vile.

Yeah I spit...

..on the people I see spitting in the street, followed by a falcon punch to the kidneys.

No I think its disgusting, sadly a majority of the british public are skanky worthless flea bags! lol

Edited by Alex_225

Yeah but sometimes you cough and this big greener comes in your mouth. Your not gonna sit in traffic for half an hour till you get home so you can spit it into the sink or whatever. Sometimes its just gotta be done!

I usually gob a few greenys out on the way home from a night out, only because of the 20/30 fags i would have previously smoked and the kebab wich was absolutely smothered in garlic sauce, even though im in a state, I will never do it in public view.

I gave a kid a good telling off the other day as he spat on my folks drive little scum bag, it is gross. Damm right its the footballers to blame. In terms of athletic performance, it'll actually dehydrate you, so there's no need to do it.

Had a horrendous greeny down the side of my car the other week after leaving it parked up near some shops.

Must of P**sed off someone recently.

They were lucky our path's never met, as I was walking up and down the road, waiting for the misses

I blame it on footballers.

Footballers are a disgraceful influence on the young and not so young!

It is offensive and unnecessary!

Oh! and Americans too.