Dans Swift

Dubweiser

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nearly bought one myself on more than one occasion! i used to have an Ignis Sport and loved it!

One question though, why did you take the black decals off the A pillars? Did you want it look less like a mini? lol

Cant make my mind up if they are little too thin for the Swift?

Im sure they'll look much better when the car says hello to the tarmac.

Good to see something different though!

Got the coils on order yet?

Gotta say though, missing seeing your Loop around.

thanks for all the comments guys, coilies wil be on by christmas, can wait to drop it :D think i may space the wheels out a bit, I took the black off the a pillar because it looked shocking and cheap, and yes like a mini! :lol: if someone can do a chop for me off it decked that would be great! ;)

Its a 1.6 with a milltek system & de cat so far, 136.7 bhp & 115 ft/lbs tourque. Quite impressed with the power gains from so little, i need to get filter still and few little bits, its amazing how much stuff is on the market for the car and its still fairly new! They even sell a heel & toe pedal kit from cusco! :o

I do miss the lupo but never mind! can say it does look like it has had better days now though. :(

Swift Sports have taken off big time in Japan, all the top end after market companies are developing bits for them. Just a matter of time before they start getting imported. Suzuki Sport make a whole load of bits themselves but are serious wonga! I think the genuine suzuki sport carbon Induction kit is £400 :o

• 4 months later...
Its a 1.6 with a milltek system & de cat so far, 136.7 bhp & 115 ft/lbs tourque.

Thats some pretty good figures dan!

Mine got 136.52bhp and 103.23 lb/ft of Torque with the "Monster" Panel filter and the airbox resonator blocked up. Another swift sport used the same rolling road and only got 127bhp and 100lb/ft !

You've definately got some good gains on the torque!

I had the BMC on mine at one point with a home made air mass meter housing and it sounded absolutely mint and felt a lot quicker to drive!

:)

DSC00222.jpg

deffinatly go lower , with that power speed and handling dont matter .ive contamplated one of these but would prefer a cooper S over a suzuki anyday lol, ive got my suzuki sj for the jap scene :D bit to high for the euroness lol

Don't need to go any lower, and it's JDM not euro! ;)

your car is mint. what colour are your bbs wheels, go really well with the silver.

wheels have bein sprayed gun metal with purple flek, you cant see it in pics but looks awsome in sunlight.

What do you think of the HKS Kansei front Carbon lips? Click here...

Nah not for me mate.

Look great Dan!

I love the wheels, any more plans?

Yea going turbo this year, hopefully started at start of feb.