What is it with Corsa drivers?

heartagram

I'm not normally the kind of person to go out of my way to slate other peoples cars on forums. If they like it, leave them to it. I just stay happy in the knowledge that I have some taste.

But this seems to be common with Corsa drivers. They buy this (ghastly) bodykit, which has a huge wing for the roof, huge bumpers and then huge arches. Truly terrible. But the thing I don't understand is why they always put skinny wheels on it? I mean why would you buy a wide arch kit if you have no intention of putting wide wheels on it? Just baffles me.

I mean that whole thing made me laugh really. Had horrible flip paint, the bumper was rippled to damn, had lexus lights (with obligatory bulbs not working because there cheap tat), two huge fart cans. Kept revving the damn out of it then looking in his rear view mirror at me. Then put his choooons right up. He obviously thought he was really cool, but I just though you look like a knob. Oh and he went to all the effort of smoothing the boot but left the rear wiper, which looked like it was hanging off anyway.

Personally, I really struggle to see how you can spend that kind of money on a car and still get little things like rippled bumpers, wipers that don't work properly, lights that don't work, plates that look like they have been pulled out of a pond.

Image1181.jpg

chap at college has a gloss green Corsa with wider arches than that and it again has skinny wheels on it as well has numerous holes in the bonnet, disgrace

ive allways looked at it this way.

Dubbers- mod a car to make the orignal design BETTER, so everything flows and works well.

Non Dubbers- mod a car out of a magazine, i.e. "that looks bad man" and then buy it not thinking about what it will look like on the car at all. Perfect example is wheels, they choose them for what they LOOK like, and not what theyl LOOK like on the car.

Small brains imo,

Guest Lauryn

Thats a disgrace, theres one round here with a bloomin' evo spoiler on the roof or something, similar to the first one, im scared someones gonna get decapitated with it! Vile bubbly tints too!

Kam, i saw that Corsa in Gateshead yesterday, i couldn't believe my eyes or ears!

Saw it a few times when I was working up there a few months back - we gave it a flash and a laugh everytime!

You don't work at Pyeroy in Dunston by any chance do you? Just remember seeing a raven blue GTi there!

You don't work at Pyeroy in Dunston by any chance do you? Just remember seeing a raven blue GTi there!

Nah, i don't mate, it must be a different one.

That pink thing is a disgrace. The thing is, you know when the owners see you taking a pic of there car they will feel so proud. When in fact you need proof when you explain to someone what it looks like. Cause they'll never believe its true.

The camera on this new phone of mine is poo, old one was much better!

I spotted this badboy near mine, made me want a corsa!

DSC00343.jpg

lol thats awesome!

chris have you still got the picture of that cavalier with all the stickers on it?? lol i seen it again the other day...... :sick:

agree with all the comments though. personally i think its more to do with the fact they think more is better, more mods, more filler, more noise etc. pretty pathetic to be fair.

try Durham KFC on a sunday night.

there's literally hundreds of them.

try any macdonalds on a sunday nite... they're taking over :o nooo!!!!

if its not a corsa then its a fiesta!!! and i dont think they'll b proud u taking a picture of their car if ur pissing urself laughin with ur mates and pointing!! and shouting "what a shed" lol :P