PROJECT CHARGED,Eaton m45!! 195bhp!

DUB JIMBOB

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Most of the work looks great but the intake looks like a bit of an afterthought..

This joint here isn't exactly going to be good for air flow...

018-1.jpg

And the Intake side of the filter pointing away from the front of the engine? Would you not be better to stick an Open Cone type filter on their rather than an enclosed one pointing in the wrong direction?

008-2.jpg

Other than those small points, congratulation on completion :) What figures is it pulling ?

There isnt any air flow that goes threw the grille, so does'nt realy matter where the filter is facing, there is a cone filter inside the enclosed induction.

Will be changing to an open filter instead of enclosed but i had the simota induction lying around in my garage so thought i may aswel use it for the time being.

As for the 90 degree bend coming out of the charger, i did have the outlet coming straight out for better air flow, but if you look to the right of the ally bend there is a sensor in the way, i had no choice and changed it to a 90 degree bend to clear the sensor.

No figures of what the car is getting yet as still got to get the ecu fitted an then the car can be mapped, will be using the emerald k3 ecu which storm developments will be fitting for me.