Quick intro!

Guest Lauryn

Guest Lauryn

Hey joined the club as I am wanting a Lupo as my next car! I've always loved them but bought my other fave car, a Renault Megane Coupe, back in July as my 1st car instead. Its a lovely car but its costing me a bit and I really want a 1.4 16v 100bhp Lupo!

Anyway I'm Lauryn. I'm 18 and live in sunny Glasgow! Im at uni studying Criminology atm (no its not like CSI!) and working part time in a call centre to find the motoring habit! Hopefully getting my Lupo in the summer when I have a bit of time, hope to be posting here often!

This is my car atm incase any one is nosy!

Carwash5.jpg

Carwash2.jpg

Carwash4.jpg

Carwash1.jpg

I had started some mods but I know I'm selling soon so have stopped!

Thanks! x

Guest Lauryn
get rid of that and get a lupo! :P

welcome too.

ben

lol, thats the plan! i quite fancy a wee silver one and i'll do the alloys anthracite, but slam it 1st of course! thanks for the welcomes guys! :)

Guest Lauryn
silver is very common though! lovely but just a little common!

any other plans for the future lupo?

Well has to be the 100bhp model, and either black or silver, depends really on whats about etc when I am defo looking to buy in July time. Will lower it about 60mm, thinking of possibly getting Ronal Turbo alloys as theyre quite smart, smooth it, basically all in all gonna go for the euro look :)

hello

shark..... :rolleyes:

i've noticed you only welcome the ladies mr peek :lol:

anyway yeh welcome to lupo land, noddy is the groomer, andy p is smooth and the rest are either very forward or banned.

edit:- or knocking on a bit like silver n me except i need to catch him up a bit :shades:

Edited by mitch unit 21

shark..... :rolleyes:

i've noticed you only welcome the ladies mr peek :lol:

anyway yeh welcome to lupo land, noddy is the groomer, andy p is smooth and the rest are either very forward or banned.

edit:- or knocking on a bit like silver n me except i need to catch him up a bit :shades:

:lol::whistle::cheeky:

i alway's said 3 spokes would make a comeback :coffee:

Funny you shouuld say that. A question that entered my head a while ago was "Do SAAB wheels fit?"

Funny you shouuld say that. A question that entered my head a while ago was "Do SAAB wheels fit?"

i'm watching some right now. :shades: unsure on saab pattern, the ones i'm watching are ats.

Howdy. i have a friend doin criminology, she always tells me the same thing but i still refuse to believe its not like csi lol!!!

i'm watching some right now. :shades: unsure on saab pattern, the ones i'm watching are ats.

flicked past them earlier. brave mate......

i had my eye on the fully polished cups but looks like there is only one which aint much bloody use ya no!!

Glen

Adaptors?

9-3 after 02 - : stud pattern 5x110 : et 37 to 38 : centre bore 65.1

900 87 to 93 - : stud pattern 4x108 : et 25 to 38 : centre bore 65.1

900 / 9-3 92 to 02 - : stud pattern 5x110 : et 37 to 49 : centre bore 65.1

9000 87 to 98 -: stud pattern 4x108 : et 25 to 38 : centre bore 65.1

• 1 month later...