Show me your stickers...

Matty_Gti

Well ive just got myself a wolfsburg edition sticker and then stuck it on wonky! what a plank! i also run meguiars stickers but dont have a pic handy.

so after some ideas for other cool stickers that you guys rock. pics please...

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PICT1198.jpg

littlevinyl.jpg

made it at college using the laser cutter.

Not too sure it works, but at least no one else has one the same

Mate, can you make me one of these? Ill quite happily send you a few £ on paypal for it! PM Me if you can

I have no good pictures, but I have the following:

On each side - two black stripes (covering the dodgy laquer marks from the side strips ;))

On the side quarter windows - Nurburgring, clublupo and my username

On the rear window - Two Wolf logos and a slogan I got at a car show 'Go on small dick - pass me!' :lol:

Mate, can you make me one of these? Ill quite happily send you a few £ on paypal for it! PM Me if you can

Be happy to :) , not sure by when as im a bit busy with coursework / exams, but just tell me roughly what size (not too big cause it wont fit in the cutter besides it will look daft huge!) and colour (not much varity but i will see what I can get you!)

If anyone's interested in a lupo / lupo GTI one just pm me and i will go ahead and draw one up!

As for the stripes, I know, they were a compromise, i really want to get a white roof but my pockets are empty!

I kind of grown them though, just part of the process of making my car my own :coffee:

i have many on my rear windows.

Ben, im not sure the forums server would be able to sopport pictures of all your stickers! ;)

Damn pirates!!!

:lol:

Ben, im not sure the forums server would be able to sopport pictures of all your stickers! ;)

Damn pirates!!!

:lol:

hahaha. i know right! :P

i want a wheels whores sticker, itd be very ironic on my car i think! haha

DSC_0794.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg (old)

lup3.jpg

possibly the biggest sticker to ever be shown on a lupo!!

more to come toooo! have a ghost busters sticker on the passenger side along from the indicator close to the headlight and a suicide girls sticker to go on somewhere thanks to kam!

:P