• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wanting something that you cant have just now. :(

night shifts

and unironed work clothes.

AND AUTOMATED FU.CKING CALL CENTRES.

HELLO WELCOME TO TRANSCO.....IF YOU HAVE A GAS LEAK PLEASE SAY.....................

"HELP"

IF NOT PLEASE SAY YOUR POST CODE NE16 4TF

I'M SORRY ......ME16 IS NOT RECOGNISED. FFS LEARN GEORDIE YOU TWA TS.

right i'm away to work god help the minions.

rain that gets worse when you get out of the car and then slows down again soon as you get back in

rain that gets worse when you get out of the car and then slows down again soon as you get back in

What always happens to me is it rains, just enough to leave your car water stained. Its not even for like a minute, its about 30 seconds and its gone.

Thats well annoying, cause its always just after I've washed/dried my car.

Grrrrrrrr!

I hate.....4 MINUTES OF FECKING ADVERTS BETWEEN PROGRAMMES!!!!!!!!!111!1!1. Dave is a prime example when watching Top Gear re-runs

i fkin hate that! but do my trick!

pause it just before it starts, go to the loo make a bru or a drink, then thats around 3-4 mins so atleast u miss 1 set of adverts lol

• 4 weeks later...

Newest pet hates:

* Bepanthan( Nappy rash cream) - leaves big greasy marks on my clothes, sticks like glue and is not healing my tattoo

* Editing on Dave - seriously, i could do a better job with a pritstick, scissors and old school movie tape.

* Long distance relationships - no comment.

* When the people in charge of monies at work send you your pay statement 2 weeks before you actually get paid "by accident" just to remind you that when you DO recieve said £729 it will be all gone the same day it went in

*sigh*

Newest pet hates:

* Editing on Dave - seriously, i could do a better job with a pritstick, scissors and old school movie tape.

*sigh*

amen lol the edditing for topgear is shite!!

Pulling out slowly at a junction, and when a gap comes in the traffic you pull out. Only for some total goon to come at you 100mph and having the cheek to flash and beep the horn.

Also absoulutly dreading going into work so much to the point you want to just hand your notice in without having a back up job.

Sucks

Lol you can gladly have it but I'd have to burst your bubble as the small cute fluffy things take up about 5% of your time

Edited by Picola