mk1 Arosa

deathhead

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deffo be no ed 38 this year for me, too many things going on. Get your ass to sprucefield and you'll see it Glen :P . Was actually up your area today, done a bit of a coast run with the family, was keeping an eye out for you but no joy.

have been ill recently unfortunatly so couldnt get upto sprucefield and yesterday i got sent home from work so jus stayed in bed. next time ur touring down let me no.... next sprucefield mayb lol.

That must be one of the Cleanest Mk1's I've ever seen! You are a credit to yourself!

thanks dude :shades:

• 3 months later...

Haven't updated this in a long while so here's how the tank is sitting at the minute. I know i know, its ****ign pigging but im kinda liking the whole dirty look at the minute :wacko: .

Driveshaft is rubbing like a bitch :(

DSCF0027.jpg

Edited by deathhead

Thanks alot for all the comments :)

ok, im still debating whether to smooth the ridges out of the front and rear bumpers. Was thinking the car might lose some of its character if there were smoothed as do alot of my mates. Any views on it guys/girls?

I was actually going to suggest that you got the bumpers smoothed, but wasn't sure how far you wanted to go with the car. So in that case, get them smoothed, it will look really nice and subtle, as mentioned above with it being black it won't be as noticeable.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks all. :)

Hopefully get round to fitting new topmounts this week, it better solve my nosiy problems :angry2:

@ alex225, cleanign products, usually wash it with megs gold class, then use megs step 1 and 2, followed by poorboys blackhole and then poorboys nattys paste wax. I like the poorboys stuff, very easily applied and removed even in the sun, seems to have a bit more durbility over the megs stuff aswell. Do use megs tech wax now and again too.

Edited by deathhead