100bhp

Plug

Nice sport, interesting you live in Willenhall, my GTi has gone to live there. So if you see a slammed silver GTi with a Bastuck oval exhaust and anni badges it was once mine.....sigh :coffee:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh i want this loop

:blush:

Nice sport, interesting you live in Willenhall, my GTi has gone to live there. So if you see a slammed silver GTi with a Bastuck oval exhaust and anni badges it was once mine.....sigh :coffee:

No way, small world.

Your gti was extreamly tidy, what plate is it geez, as theres allready a few silver ones about now.

where did you get the cl sticker?

I didnt mate, was the previous owner, but as said its pretty much self explanatory haha

clublupo?? :lol:

only kidding!! i think nicki is the person to speak to mate.

ricoshay!! i think yours is the nicest non gti ive seen :shades:

What a compliment, :blush:

cheers for the input :D

No way, small world.

Your gti was extreamly tidy, what plate is it geez, as theres allready a few silver ones about now.

Well, it's on a Y plate but i'd imagine he's had his private plate put on it by now which i'm not too sure what it is, but it'll have an A and a G in it somewhere! Let me know if you see it round :D

Good choice on the G60 btw, G-Ladders rule.

Well, it's on a Y plate but i'd imagine he's had his private plate put on it by now which i'm not too sure what it is, but it'll have an A and a G in it somewhere! Let me know if you see it round :D

Good choice on the G60 btw, G-Ladders rule.

One of the chaps i know has brought a Y reg silver loops gti with exhuast, im sure its not your old one tho? has an england badge on the no.plate?

Yeah badly want a g60, im considering vrs/charged vrs now too.

I think i would have to agree, its one of my favorites on here.

I love the white wheels against the black and the spec it has is one of the best. The nicest sport imo :shades:B):shades:

Really appriciate that, never had so many positive comments about my car

Looks mighty fine :shades:

Quite liking white wheels at the moment :)

Cheers for that geez :D

One of the chaps i know has brought a Y reg silver loops gti with exhuast, im sure its not your old one tho? has an england badge on the no.plate?

Yeah badly want a g60, im considering vrs/charged vrs now too.

I'd have never put an england badge on the number plate, sacrilege! His names Alex if that makes a difference.

Seriously the charged VR's sounds like pure sex, they're seriously seriously awesome, i've heard a few in the flesh and it means that on my list for a year or so down the line is a rotrex charger - 450bhp here i come haha !

Hi Ricoshay i live round the courner from you and flashed you a few times your lupo look very nice :shades: . I was just wondering what size tyres you are running. As i got a set from Dubfreeze yesterday.

Hi Ricoshay i live round the courner from you and flashed you a few times your lupo look very nice :shades: . I was just wondering what size tyres you are running. As i got a set from Dubfreeze yesterday.

Allright geez, dont think ive seen you flash me tbh.

What lupo you got?

195/45/14 Uniroyal Rainsport tyres £240 fitted, (german tyres too ;) )

Allright geez, dont think ive seen you flash me tbh.

What lupo you got?

195/45/14 Uniroyal Rainsport tyres £240 fitted, (german tyres too ;) )

Thanks mate that sounds like a good price. I have got a red lupo 1.0 with a lupo private number plate, i see you up by somerfeild.

Incredibly simple and effective! I really like this car, it's a nice change from the norm.

Good luck getting a Ed1 G60. I'm thinking about a Corrado, maybe a G60, just not sure about reliability, it's just I want G-Smiles!

Thanks mate that sounds like a good price. I have got a red lupo 1.0 with a lupo private number plate, i see you up by somerfeild.

ahh, il keep an eye out then...

Incredibly simple and effective! I really like this car, it's a nice change from the norm.

Good luck getting a Ed1 G60. I'm thinking about a Corrado, maybe a G60, just not sure about reliability, it's just I want G-Smiles!

Cheers geez,

Yeah i know its basically impossible to find a g60 how mint i want one, so im also looking at getting a mk3 vr now.

G-smiles all the way :D

• 1 month later...
that pic is awesome! shame you sold its really nice, whats next?

nice one,

I wanted a g60 that much it hurts, but i cant do it atm beacuase im a pussy (need something reliable for uni)

Think im just going to end up with a mk3 beeza cupra, got some cash saved and ive got some nice ideas too :D

Edited by ricoshay

shame really, you had it nice ;)

you really saving that much cash by swappin to an ibiza? especially a cupra?

shame really, you had it nice ;)

you really saving that much cash by swappin to an ibiza? especially a cupra?

Did look rather smart :D

Na i mean ive saved some cash so i can make the next one look phat, ive obv got to put a couple of K to get a minter cupra on top of the cash i got for the lupo

ive done that one :lol:

Will feel strange not having a vw badge in frount of me tho :(

Will its new owner be on here do you know?

Such a great specc'd car that :shades:

Sold it to a girl, she prob will join up tbh, doubt shed post tho. .

Oh yeah just to add, i kept the wheels i had on it, got the standard sport wheels re-furbed and sprayed white.

The wheels that are on i think im selling to my mate, hes got a decked red mk5 polo the wheels look asbsolutly phat as Foobar on it, il get some pics up asap.

Gutted, I really liked this car.

I've been thinking about an Ibiza Cupra, it's just they are common as muck round here, and it'll feel weird not driving a VW. Go for a G60... if it's been looked after, they're not too bad.