PROUD TO BE WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ryan lupo sport

I get pissed off with people who aren't white and just pull the race card out all the time cause I never do. But I get tarred with it anyway because I 'look like one of them'.

I dunno why white people are the only ones seen as racists, but I've never understood it myself and always have though it was stupid.

Muslims are the most racist people on the planet, i will leave it there as i have very stong views on this subject.

I get pissed off with people who aren't white and just pull the race card out all the time cause I never do. But I get tarred with it anyway because I 'look like one of them'.

I dunno why white people are the only ones seen as racists, but I've never understood it myself and always have though it was stupid.

i also dont get it thats why it makes me mad!

anyways off to bed now! stella is taking over me @)

i dont think white people are only seen as racist, although i do agree with the first post, and i do get kinda wound up when i hear black this or black that on tv/radio/media. why is it that some black people only wish to help blacks? which as a muslim is totally wrong, i would help anyone regardless of race/colour/creed btw im a british born paki, which makes me british! YIPEE!

I agree with the first post, it's kind of like reverse racism now. Can't stand all these people playing the racist card, and equally i cant stand the people who stand for it.

They call it being "pollitically correct" but i don't think it could be further from it.

There are even quotas for securing some jobs etc, so ethnicity ends up being prioritized over suitability for the position. A white person might struggle to get a counsil house or a hospital bed, wheras someone of a different ethnicity are often fast tracked for fear of the racist card.

Also i dislike the phrase "Ethnic Minoritys", because that phrase immediately draws a boundary, when we should be promoting total and unconditional equality, race or ethnic origin should not be an issue AT ALL.

The one thing i would say that might cause some controversy, is that i think our country needs to do much more to clamp down on immigration. Too much immigration is undermining our society. Peoples livelyhoods are being undermined because now there are immigrant workers who will share a rented house between 10, and work here for a very low wage, lower than an english person can afford to work for.

Cheap labour may be good for UK businesses, but what about our people ? it's quite a betrayal in most aspects.

Too many people getting a cheap ride here aswell, english people aswell as immigrants. Many immigrants come here and do nothing but sponge and scam our society, some even hate our society and want to do us harm, it's bad enough as it is without letting all the foreigners come here and get away with it too. Benefits should be clamped down on much more, paying out to the people who need it and not to those who abuse it.

I have quite a feeling of apathy towards these sort of issues now tho, ill just get myself a nice country retreat to stay away from the unpleasantness.

im sorry but i dont have a problem about anyone ( no i do not feel the need to parade up and down screaming about being white as in my opinion i couldnt care less what colour of skin somebody is , they're still human ) the ones that REALLY grind my gears is the ones who try and play the race card against you .

an example from today at work

i work in a contact centre as a line manager . i had to take a call over from one of my agents as a customer we shall refer to for the purpose of this example of "Mr Smith" now mr smith had a perfectly brittish accent , typical brittish name and because wouldnt refund a bank charge he said " its because im coloured isnt it ? " now no offence you f*cking divy ITS OVER THE BLOODY PHONE SO HOW DO I KNOW YOUR COLOURED!!!!!

also had a customer blaim me for her spending all her money in the bookies and then she had such a crap credit history we couldnt increase her overdraft and then said " is because im disabled isnt it ?? i find this shocking , a disabled person needs money and you wont give them some" its like frankly my friend we couldnt care if you were in a wheel chair or not , if you have a bad credit report we aint lending you a fiver even if you had legs mate .

A1 on starting an inflamitory thread :blink:

Some of my best friends are of different ethnic backgrounds and cultures. As a result find it appalling that some of you are leaning towards somewhat dubius attitudes on the grounds if "they say it, we can say it back". what are you, in primary school? Get over yourselfs. Yes racisum goes both ways, but do you really want to continue it? If you do, NONE of us will ever be on a level playing field.

L119 UPO: Just want to touch on your immigrants comments. Seems like your a "The Sun" reader. Incase you havent noticed, immigration is what this countries based on. The UK is hugely afluent and as such no body wants lower paid jobs nowadays. So who do you expect to fill these roles without immigration? During the 1950s/60s our goverment INVITED huge numbers of west indians in to the UK to fill the jobs gaps. The world has moved on, you can freely move anywere in Europe and work. Rather than moan about it, you could work it to your advantage as many UK companies have. A more open trade in Europe make a more prosporus UK.

RE: "spunging" Do you have any idea how difficult it is to get ANY help from the goverment as an immigrat? Its behond a joke even for those that have lived, worked and paid taxes in the UK for years.

Immigration helps, not hiders our country. Simple.

As for foxys comments about Muslims... laughable in the extreme.

PS Im English and proud to be so.

I admit i am racist that was the way i have been brought up. but i have to say there is a black family up the road from me none of them work and they have a car, sky and the father is an alcholic.how do they afford to live, when people who work all there lifes end up with jack sh$t. rant over

I think he is missing the point. The Whites have never been persecuted in the way other races have. So if you like as a race they have been coming from behind / playing catch up. I have no problem with any of these Funds etc. Aslong as we can look back at history and learn from our mistakes then the world would be a better place....

I admit i am racist that was the way i have been brought up. but i have to say there is a black family up the road from me none of them work and they have a car, sky and the father is an alcholic.how do they afford to live, when people who work all there lifes end up with jack sh$t. rant over
I think you will find thats not a race thing......

there are also sh it loads of white people who dont work!

Today I got sacked from my job in Asda.

While I was stacking shelves in the Wine isle a << insert ethnic minority of choice>> asked me to recommend a good port.

I replied:

"Dover, now f**k off"

Today I got sacked from my job in Asda.

While I was stacking shelves in the Wine isle a << insert ethnic minority of choice>> asked me to recommend a good port.

I replied:

"Dover, now f**k off"

old but still makes me laugh!

I agree with the guy on this, i would have thought everyone would be equal so having a 'black entertainment network' BEN isn't really showing the same equality from that particular race to the rest of society. I also think that covers the rest of the points made.

It seems as though they might just have called it NWA 'no whites allowed'.

I am all for equal rights but i think it should be reciprocated (sp?)

sorry why would this thread get closed? Am I missing something?

Are we not "allowed" to talk about an issue which obviously people feel strongly about?

This is the most interesting Off Topic & General Chat post in months!

Edited by mattie