finally got pics up

dubsy

hi finally worked out how to get pics onto the site heres my lupo sport running a polo gti engine hope you like itcarlscar.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep the wheels are 8x16,s the engine was straight forward to install however you need all the parts from the donar car such as ecu,front and rear looms, clocks throttle body and conversion to fly by wire for it to run trust me if you dont have all these parts your in for a nightmare. The picture was from the vw festival last year totally pissed down all weekend same as gti international

ill get some pics of the engine up soon cars at veedubs at the minute having some wiring issues sorted out carnt wait to get it back gotta raceland manifold and simota enclosed induction to go on it then shrick cams and pulley looking for 150bhp

had the conversion done about six months now but had problems with the rear loom (being a sport one and not gti)and it constantly going into limp mode your mate gilley is working on it mitch, fingers crossed im hoping to get it back soon got lots more planned but cant start without the car the bird driving is the missus but only on the rare occasion thank god!

Edited by dubsy

• 4 months later...

got some new pics of the lupo now ive finally got it back from veedubs enjoying the gti engine it deffinately puts a smile on your faceDSC00047.jpg

Edited by dubsy

cheers guys its great to be driving it again after 6 long monthsDSC00044.jpg

Edited by dubsy

well the 4 branch has now been fitted feels abit more tourquey further up the rev rangeDSC00006.jpg

ye i think ive gone as far with the red as i want to now next up is lots of polished metal and acheing wrists. The wheels are different but thats why i love them, they have to be seen to be appreciated i think DSC00099-1.jpg