New Year

Picola

Did all mine from 2007, mostly things to do before i hit 30. Need to think up a few new ones now.

and add another watch, don't think you have enough!

I lead a virtuous life and therefore, do not need to make resolutions. Although Mrs M thinks that I should have a go at the ironing every now and again. I'm worried about the again part.

Maybe I should take up smoking and spending money I don't have so that I can turn my life around!

I took up smoking in 2007. Damn pressures of college and everyone going "Smoke?"..

Marlboro Red's... Bleeding lungs. Mmmm..

Shhhh...

Can I let you into a secret?

...SMOKING KILLS!

Do yourself a favour and give it up for 2008!

:)

That's a brilliant point, i'm the same, but im gonna try really hard to quit ;)

Best of luck buddy. Thing is you've got to want to want to do it ;) Once you've kicked the habit please dont turn into one of those awful holy-er than thou ex-smokers :lol:

I want to get back into the gym on a regular basis again (i've been really lax this year!) Idealy i'll put on about 1.5stone, maybe a little more.

Run further and more often, and improve on my half marathon time.

Save money.

Wish me luck!

I took up smoking in 2007. Damn pressures of college and everyone going "Smoke?"..

Marlboro Red's... Bleeding lungs. Mmmm..

Marlboro Reds ( and blend 28) gives me cronick headaches, went to the lighter side of Marlboro, you don't get a free lung with those :lol:

I used to love my cigarette breaks at work.

One Marlboro red, a can of red bull, then another red in 5 minutes max. Used to hit me so hard I couldn't walk straight!

That sounds mint! So to a non smoker that would probably make me fly?...i'm trying it! :lol:

Mines definitely to put on more weight. I'm 6 ft 2 and 12 stone, so I need to get myself to the gym and pump some iron!

Aside from that, the usual ones like "stop smoking...drinking less" they wont happen.

Also want to have the car in a much sexier state by this time next year (crash-free)