Lupo GTI's

lupoG

GTI owners :)

Just wanted no exactly why you decided to buy a GTI

Your oppertunity to tell everyone why you choose to buy a VW Lupo GTI.

I bought a Lupo GTI because......?

Edited by lupoG

Got to echo the above comments really. Also the fact that it's cheap to run and lots of fun, proves that you dont really need a big powerful car to have a great driving experience.

Check out this video, fair enough there are much faster cars out there. But the GTI does a very good job for what it is.

Edited by L119 UPO

sold my mk4 1.8t to get mine and it is loads better. handles better, cheaper to run and you dont see one everyday and when you do you are actually interested in it.

Its the closest thing to a mk1 gti...... thats what started it all

I was lucky enough to be one of the first people to drive one of Scotlands first Gti`s. I worked at my local Vw dealers when the Gti`s were launched and I was the second person at work to drive it. It was a silver 5speed with red interior, I was in charge of the valeting team but I chose to valet it myself and after my little test drive in it I said 1 day I`ll get me one of these.

The shape of the flared archs and bumpers, the cheeky centre exit exhaust, the sporty looking interior,the sound of it when your giving it some beans (sounds better with the BMC now)the way it drives (also better now that it`s on coilovers)and the fact that they`re not that common (although there was 4 silver Gti`s at the scottishvag mega meet)

I traded in My Octavia Vrs for a silver 6speeder. It was my first new car and I knew with a few subtle tweeks suspension + wheels it would look cool, I saw a picture in the Golf+ june/july 04 off a grey Gti with porche wheels and that kindae sealed the deal.

I bought a Lupo GTI because......

Always wanted one before pubity, never see many of them, quick, 6 gear :P lower ins group then rivals, and most people have never seen 1 before.

Edited by 2001gti