North East meet? LOCATION CHANGE!

Philplop

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The baltic is the usual place, but that carpark is out of action for a couple of months I think, as we discovered at the last meet.

Time for a change of scenery perhaps?

It's probably going to be bloody freezing, so might be nice to pop for a pint somewhere.

Would suggest Durham but can't think of a good meeting point. Suggestions?

I'm not to bothered where it is though. :)

The baltic is the usual place, but that carpark is out of action for a couple of months I think, as we discovered at the last meet.

Time for a change of scenery perhaps?

Big tent thing is gone. Car park is back to normal. But we meet there once per month anyway so definatly need somewhere else, cant think right now but i'll be there where ever is decided.

Somehere sown this end for a change maybe, we always have to travel to Newcaslte so that might be a nice change??

I dont mind though really, anywhere, ill have a think see if i can come up with somewhere :wacko:

Anyone else any ideas?

Inside!! Any decent (clean) multistories anywhere?

I was thinking that, but with multistoreys we'd be lucky to get parked on the same floor, never mind next to each other.

I was thinking somewhere a bit closer, that's why I suggested Durham, a nice compromise I think (we'll have to work them over slowly cardaft. ;) )

reet well if it's a sunday meet we could go under the get carter multi storey where i took my golf pic's tis empty on sunday's and sheltered, plus the fact your driving around on roof top is a bonus.

I was thinking that, but with multistoreys we'd be lucky to get parked on the same floor, never mind next to each other.

I was thinking somewhere a bit closer, that's why I suggested Durham, a nice compromise I think (we'll have to work them over slowly cardaft. ;) )

I'm definitely up for one. We did mention a Metro Centre evening meet, but going close to "Too soon to talk about this time of year!" would be insane!

My shifts have started falling on weekends, but I can probably do Sunday 2nd, or sat 8th or sun 9th.

I don't mind where it is, but I agree, work down slowly :lol:

reet well if it's a sunday meet we could go under the get carter multi storey where i took my golf pic's tis empty on sunday's and sheltered, plus the fact your driving around on roof top is a bonus.

erm yeh :lol:

I've wanted to get some pics at the get carter car park for ages, was waiting for Hanley getting his wheels on so that's how long!! :lol:

What's it like for the low cars? I'm guessing alright if your cab got in there Mitch?