If you weren't driving a lupo??

vworks41

Due to the number of miles I am doing daily (don't want to bump the wee loop up too much) and the fact the OH is selling the Skyline and we are thinking about a 'joint' (mostly mine) car, we are looking at a Seat Leon TDI FR. Still VAG group and more sensible size-wise for shopping/dog etc.

Edited by Linz

Due to the number of miles I am doing daily (don't want to bump the wee loop up too much) and the fact the OH is selling the Skyline and we are thinking about a 'joint' (mostly mine) car, we are looking at a Seat Leon TDI FR. Still VAG group and more sensible size-wise for shopping/dog etc.

Nice cars the new leon, my dads been looking at them to replace his cupra. They look abit more unique than the golf to.

Id love a golf rallye but im going to have to wait a few years before I can afford the insurance, so I think ill get a gti in between :rolleyes:

Lovely cars, It's just a bitch that 99% of them are left hookers though.

Well, I have been browsing the bay looking at v8 and supercharged jags just recently ... Given as the insurance on one of them is about the same as I'm paying for the pug just now ... Only down side is the fuel economy...

If I hadn't have got the lupo, i would have ended up with a smart fortwo for work use, I'd narrowed it down to those two, and it was the normal gearbox and blue dash lights that swung it in the end

Good question!

Never thought about it, but cars avalable now, I think it would be a old RWD rear bike engined Mini van.

Sounds cool, those z-cars are awesome!! would love one to :shades:

Ok got my Mk1 Racer, Mk2 Sport and the '70 Beetle (going with a Scooby lump) projects.

Next projects to get will be B3 GT, and 924S projects. I'll be happy with 5 cars :lol:

audi R8 please :lol:

but realistically

uhhm

maybe a bora ? I think they're nice

or Audi A3 if I was very lucky :)

Edited by Amber

Audi UrQuattro or Audi Coupe S2, they maby old but i like them because I had one Ur few years ago. Right now Audi A3 1.8T is just fine and I'm looking for one to buy. Of course Lupo stays with me. ;)

Ex-bf's TT coupe (but with a new intercooler *nudges noddy*:shades:)

or Audi TT Roadster Mk2

but gimmie a few years and i'll give in to the french and have a Clio V6 in Gold. Chavtastic colour but lush at the same time. Rare apparently too.

Just like a moon silver gti.... :glare::rolleyes: