orange network

ryan lupo sport

Orange ring me every 6 months and offer me a load of free crap to stay with them even though I have 6 months contract remaining. First time I got a free upgrade, second time I got double mins and text for 6 months, once that ended I got another new phone.

Hoping they'll ring me again in the new year with more free crap :lol:

I bought 30 x K850i's into stock today & was having a really good play with them. Its a good phone but its also very 'plasticky' & has crap buttons (common most Ericsson phones now), one of the weirdest things about it is the 3 'touch screen' buttons. Absolutely no real need for them except for to replace some of the functionality of the tried & tested joystick control that they took out of this model for some reason! Overall the phone is typical high quality like most of the Ericcson kit but it just doesn't feel like nearly £300 worth of phone.

joystick control that they took out of this model for some reason!

Probably because after about 12 months it becomes 'sticky' or just breaks all together.

NOCK

THE worst contract options have to be on Vodafone.

When I moved out I had to swap from Orange as there is no network coverage out here in the sticks.

So I looked at the contracts before i stuck with PAYG.

I can't see how they manage to stay in business with them, low call and message allowance for high rates.

Poop dog

Picked up a K850i as a upgrade last Friday.

Vodaphone shop wanted £100 for the phone on existing contract £ 30 p/m

Phones 4u could do the phone free and £30 p/m

Vodaphone retention team as I was going to cancel offered free phone and £20 p/m

Loving the ebay access software and touch screen is cool

Jen picked one up last week.

Seems ok, although there are a few problems with them so far that seem to annoy most people.

The main one is when in calls the touchscreen is still active so you end up sending texts to the first person in your contacts.

I had bout 8 K750i's off my insurance for the joy stick getting all sticky. The K800i has a screwed up joystick, need to get a new one... again!

Right annoying, all my phones seem to break. I must have had about 12 phones on insurance, I had 2 in one month last year!!

I have terrible luck :(

I had bout 8 K750i's off my insurance for the joy stick getting all sticky. The K800i has a screwed up joystick, need to get a new one... again!

Right annoying, all my phones seem to break. I must have had about 12 phones on insurance, I had 2 in one month last year!!

I have terrible luck :(

You should get the K810i, thats not a joystick just a 5 way button :D

i had exactly the same problem with my k750i, couldnt scroll through contacts or anything!

So far I've had a K750i, W800i, W810i & a K800i & never had a problem with the joystick! What the hell have you people been doing to them?!! :lol:

On a side note I've just ordered an LG KU990 (Viewty), only phone that could tempt me away from the Ericcsons!

Edited by Max69vk

Ergo, they can't be very good, because a company clearly shouldn't only be good for a customer that bothers to complain.

True enough - they did royally cockup afterall. However, they have been absolutely perfect since. ;)

(P.S Egg are on my hit list next)