Oxford Edition - Club stand

Yellow Lupo chick

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea where anyone's meeting so someone tell marty and I'll drop my number in his inbox now.

if there's no love shown, I'll hang about outside at 8 am.

if anyone has a can of matt black spray paint, bring and I can be cheeky and top my wheels up.

busy waxing now, won't be online as gf is off for the weekend and I'm abusing her net.

Rich

Well, all in all that was a good show, especially for it's first year. I think the organisers will learn a lot from it and next years will be better. I think some more clearly defined areas would have been good, you weren't quite sure where the show and shine was until you were in it and the bit actually withing the stadium was weird and not overly obvious. It's nice to have a show at this time of year though and i think i'll definitely go again next year.

Once again it was great to see every one and meet those who i haven't met before :D

not long been back :)

apart from all the fog in the morning which was a bit dodgy i thought it was a really great day :) great to see everyone again and great to meet you martyp :D and the guys with the mint black loop whos name i forgot - sorry!

as luke said really, but all in all for its first year i's say :thumbsup: and ill be going again next year :)

quick CL pic :) joe will put the rest up later

DSC00366-1.jpg

Was really nice to meet all of you and for my 1st show it wasnt that bad at all :) Even if i did have to wash my car using the bin from the hotel room and one of Noddy's Tshirts :lol:

the first part there was no restrictions on it , and then after that it was restricted due to the fog but other than that a clear run up , only stopped for fuel and something to eat and then started off again

dont you just love that fact that

1) they have to put a sign up to tell you theres fog...

and

2) the fogs so feckin thick you can't see the sign telling you theres fog until you go under it

or the people who see the sign , slam the brakes on , then when they pass it they speed back up again untill the next sign when they slam the brakes on again ....oh yeah , that and the fact that they have signs up saying fog , no sh*t sherlock , here was me thinking it was a snow blizard ...