in line with the first gf thread,

Rich

the worst ive done is by text :lol: was at work , couldnt be ass with her crap she had been giving me for a few weeks and then that was it :lol:

my mates best way of telling his mrs it was over was by getting caught by her sleeping with her sister :lol:

well i was with a lass for a year and a half and i was a bit bored of her

i went out with the lads from work and i bumped in to a lass i knews younger sister who was very fine we got wrecked and some how i fell in to my bed with her ( bloody worth it she showed me a few tricks :blush: )

but the next day i felt crap about what i had done so i told her " di i have slept with someone else " she said ok good bye and kicked me out the house it took me a while to get over her for some odd reason

Edited by noddy1

Agree with Nicki - had a shitty experience myself years ago, and have been a nice breaker-upper since then :)

Like your style though Mitch - bet he realises now what goes around comes around!! :lol:

I know from past experience its much harder to get over someone if they break up with you 'nicely', I'd much rather they were a cock about it so i can think 'what a ****, im better off without him' Its much easier to hate someone after a break up!!

I know from past experience its much harder to get over someone if they break up with you 'nicely', I'd much rather they were a cock about it so i can think 'what a ****, im better off without him' Its much easier to hate someone after a break up!!

Works the other way too, as the one being dumped take it on the chin and stay friends with them so that when they realise they've made a mistake and they miss you and want you back you can say no and let them feel hurt for a change (make up sex with them first optional of course lol)

Works the other way too, as the one being dumped take it on the chin and stay friends with them so that when they realise they've made a mistake and they miss you and want you back you can say no and let them feel hurt for a change (make up sex with them first optional of course lol)

Being friends with exes is never a good idea! Do you really want to know about them going out and meeting someone else? I wouldnt!

I recently got back together with a guy who broke my heart and i stayed friends with, then when he wasnt treating me like crap i realised how dull he was and dumped him!! Revenge is so sweet!!!!

it never works when you get back with them but gives you a chance to dump them if you need it plus it makes your ego feel better to know they couldn't do without you or the new guy/girl isn't as good.

I was with a girl who said she really loved me, i cheated on her so thought it wud be fair to tell the truth n i broke up with her.

She begged for me back and said she'd forgive me, so we went for a drive. She then gave me a BJ which lasted 25mins, i dropped her home n said "nah i just dont like u"

The girl i cheated on her wiv im now engaged to!!

Now theres a Happy ending!!

Don't see the point of being deliberately nasty to someone you liked enough to go out with in the first place - unless they've cheated of course.

I'm not 'friends' with any of my exes, but I exchange pleasantries with them all if I see them out and about.

I broke up with someone. And then they had to give me a cheque for there half of the holiday £550! it was like paying for sex!