in line with the first gf thread,

Rich

mine has to be in the second year of comprehensive school. Two weeks before I'd been challenged to get a girl another form who wasn't bad looking but had shown no interest in anyone to agree to go out with me, get her on a date, get a snog and break up with her on valentines day in a card.

Shamefully I accepted the challenge and using my lothario ways I managed this task, sent her a card, got a card where she admitted she was really falling for me, exact same time she got a card where I broke up with her in the register.

other than breaking her heart her older brother nearly broke every bone in me when he collared me later that day.

safe to say I deserved it.

so, does anyone else have any kind of hidden shame ?

no :P

i was always the one that got dumped lol, though sometimes i just pushed the girls away enough till they did the decent thing to save me the emotional distress lol

When I was 12 I dumped my first girlfriend on Valentines Day morning by a text message. Just because I had no money to get her a present and I felt bad... that's my excuse.

I saw her a couple of years ago, after not seeing her for a while, and she was totally super hot. Gutted.

That's the only time i've broken up with a girl of my own accord.

pretending i dont even know them

harsh lol, always was of the impression girls were more ruthless with such things than guys, only so much you can do when a ex turns on the water works.

harsh lol, always was of the impression girls were more ruthless with such things than guys, only so much you can do when a ex turns on the water works.

Its quite easily done, ignore all calls, if they drive past and wave you give them the confused look :confused: if they try talk to you just say 'sorry do i know you'!!!! Women are harsh and trust me women can turn on the water works with the click of a finger!!

Its quite easily done, ignore all calls, if they drive past and wave you give them the confused look :confused: if they try talk to you just say 'sorry do i know you'!!!! Women are harsh and trust me women can turn on the water works with the click of a finger!!

Yip you're all evil (though your species do have some redeeming features ;))

LOL Some of you know the worst one of mine I think!!! During a certain Alton Towers weekend.

Then you have the standard text and msn breakups!

I once had a bloke puke about 10 seconds after I'd dumped him. Was deffo one I'd not seen before!

I think I'm following Sarah to Hell :ph34r:

LOL Some of you know the worst one of mine I think!!! During a certain Alton Towers weekend.

Then you have the standard text and msn breakups!

I once had a bloke puke about 10 seconds after I'd dumped him. Was deffo one I'd not seen before!

I think I'm following Sarah to Hell :ph34r:

hmmm leave it out mate

When I was in school I went out with a girl and decided I wanted to go out with a different one. so on valentines day I gave 1 valentines card to dump one, and another to ask the other one out. she knew what was goin on but I didnt care in those days.

Wish I could still pick and choose now :ermm:

aged 17 to 21 was going out with a swedish import who's dad had moved here, anyway she told me she was pregers.....

bombshell came after " OH IT'S NOT YOUR'S" so few weeks go by see her with other dude so i get out my car and just as i do all his mates appeared so i jumped back in car they all came at me so i ran him over , not big or clever and done in a rage broke his leg and 3 ribs, managed to get 4 streets away before the car gave up, ran home greeted by the police and ended up being banned for a year, could of easily been manslaughter , or as i was told at the time attempted manslaughter.

anyway about 6 month into her preg i went to work away she got wind of it asked to see me, i did and i slept with her out of spite, one year after whilst out in town i got kicked senseless whilst in a toilet in a club by all his mate's.

anyway victory was still mine as she is pig ugly now.

young and stupid. :blush:

You slept with a woman who was 6 months pregnant and not with you, there is something so wrong with that!!

That sounds like one hell of an Alton Towers weekend!

Ive done the been mean to them so they dump you. I also like asking leading questions that will make them dump you, eg 'i dont think you have enough time for me' 'why is it all one sided' and 'where do you think this relationship is going?' lmao

Men - simple little creatures!!! :lol:

well she still looked fit and remember i'd been with her 5 year, so was my way of geting one over on him, as i said sarah not big or clever , and i was still young. :(

You slept with a woman who was 6 months pregnant

no i slept with a bitch who was 6 month pregnant.

and in saying that i'm not implying all girls are bitches :)

lol, that's nasty mitch - doesn't your current woman (assuming another would have you) know what you're really like :D

it's the worst thing i've ever done, and i dont do many bad things to people unless they are consenting :shades:

yeh she knows all about that era of my life.