straight out the body shop.

Hybrid

Right, had my car in the body shop for a week now, had a full re-spray in original colour, the boot fully smoothed, gti spoiler fitted, rear window seals removed and bought out to sit flush with my boot, boot popper fitted and wired up to my RCL, bonnet smoothed, and a full mop/buff and polish, all cost £600 :D

Also got some Cambridge lights fitted this afternoon :D

Here’s some pictures:

1235012714_f42c63f571_b.jpg

1234005031_5defa0cd09_b.jpg

1234879832_9d93f6bebc_b.jpg

1234850148_76a78681ab_b.jpg

1233995573_8ab0497882_b.jpg

1234833218_36f65794e4_b.jpg

1233977025_b09bdc7e51_b.jpg

What y'all think?

Anf.

Edited by Hybrid

looks excellent, and those wheels are definatly growing on me,

think i might have to purchase some as dailys

Thanks man.

Yea they are very nice, easy to clean too. These will become daily’s once I get a few grand for some new alloys

love the alloys. keepin it VW i see. are you sure thats a GTi spoiler look like the non GTi spoiler (vw accessory)

still a very nice lupo. what made u decide to get it resprayed again.

Yep OEM...for now, lol. and no I’m not sure if it is a GTi spoiler mate lol, I just knew the GTi came with it (or one similar) standard so just put 2 and 2 together, props is a vw accessory though, its hitting my aerial now though :(, so I’ve got it book in to the body shop again in a few months to get the aerial smoothed.

The reason I got a full re-spray, was because the o/s rear quarter had been sprayed badly by the previous owner and left runs on the window edge, and a run on the petrol cap, AND when I took off the bump strip there was a strip of non-lacquered paint. Also, n/s door had a massive chip in it, going right back to the metal, and had a **** load of scratched all along, where the previous owner took of the bump strip, cocked it up (probably by using a credit card or something), then stuck them back on, and the glue he used was way to strong and pulled the paint off when I took them off again. Most of the other panels where either dented, had scratches or a weird orange peel look to them.

lush !

Bet you're pleased with the result

I would be :lol:

Thanks, and yes I’m well please, couldn’t stop smiling yesterday, felt like I was walking around a giant Photoshop picture :D lol

:surprise: Thats stunning, Very very nice indeed :shades:

Thank you mate.

Cheers for all the comments, it makes it loads better when likeminded people praise it :)

Anf.

You got the lights in the end then! Your car looks amazing, nice deep shiny black paint :shades: . Makes me miss my black lupo.

rear window seals removed and bought out to sit flush with my boot,

What do you mean by this :confused:

You got the lights in the end then! Your car looks amazing, nice deep shiny black paint :shades: . Makes me miss my black lupo.

What do you mean by this :confused:

Indeed I did mate, had to bite the VW bullet and pay full price :(

I don’t exactly know about the window mate, but it looks a hell of a lot better, I took my car to the body shop last Monday, and booked the window swapping people to go to the body shop on Friday 24th, then when I went to pick it up, I said "the rear window looks different" and the body shop man said "oh yea, the window fitters said that allot of people that get there windows tinted request to have them refitted flush with the body, gives a smoother look".

So basically instead of there being a lip, then the window, with the matt black rubber seal round the outside, its flush with the tailgate, with now rubber on the outside, it’s all sealed from the inside.

Never knew about it before, but looks nice.

Cheers guys :blush:

Anf.

I certainly am mate, will be there Friday at about 4pm until Sunday, right to the end :D lol.

I’ll keep my eye out for you.