Paper plane game

orla

got this emailed to me at work on friday

i didnt get much done that day :lol:

my best was about 94

a loop de loop helps matters though :lol:

iv been playing this way to long and iv actually worked out that a loop the loop slows you down and you dont go as far!

but i do have a cheat to help go further, hense my 111metres :shades:

as for using a touchpad on a laptop :lol:

How do you control the plane? I managed to get it out the window but it did a loop the loop by its self... i got about 65 meters....

i dont think u actually control the plane. but mine went out the window and i got 67 i think. but sum people are gettin well above that.

:rolleyes:
o.k o.k smart a$$ i didnt quite read it. lol 118.200that better?

ok i just got 108. If you hold the plane up top left click on it and then move the mouse out of screen going all the way to the front with out going back on to the game. It leaves the plane in the left hand corner and the mouse pointer is the other side ofr the screen. Then click on the very front leading edge of the game so the mouse entering in from the right / the front. This shoots / throws the plane faster than you can throw it. You just need to work out where abouts to click on the screen as to make it out of the window...

easy peasy. No skill what so ever!

ok i just got 108. If you hold the plane up top left click on it and then move the mouse out of screen going all the way to the front with out going back on to the game. It leaves the plane in the left hand corner and the mouse pointer is the other side ofr the screen. Then click on the very front leading edge of the game so the mouse entering in from the right / the front. This shoots / throws the plane faster than you can throw it. You just need to work out where abouts to click on the screen as to make it out of the window...

easy peasy. No skill what so ever!

you stole my cheat :lol: