...::: WEEKEND :::...

Gavin Ibert (Gibby)

wats ya plans for the weekend this weekend?

im gunna wash & wax the car and den have a bbq wiv me "chums" in da evening?

I aye gna b up 2 much lyk. Its gna b a bit sht lyk.

NOCK

Through the wonders of mobile phone broadband i've just come in for a beer to get out of the sun. Back later next week sure i'm being missed :-) weekend working on my tan half way up a mountain

Going to stay over at a friends and watch some films, then probably wash the car, nothing exciting coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" /> .

Picking up my puppy on Saturday afternoon, so no doubt I'll be spending lots of time looking after that!

What sort of puppy you getting?

JEALOUS!

Going to a wedding tomorrow evening.

Picking up 10 doors for the house on Saturday and start to fit them. That'll be fun, I've never done it before.

Soz m8 wntd to typ it so u cud reeeed it lyk.NOCK
reeeeed it lyk?? lol he aint scouse!
Picking up my puppy on Saturday afternoon, so no doubt I'll be spending lots of time looking after that!
aawwww what sort of puppy you gettin fran?

Picking up 10 doors for the house on Saturday and start to fit them. That'll be fun, I've never done it before.

Enjoy laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

A chippie could probably hang 10 doors in a day, probably worth the cash if you have no experience.

Anyway good luck

A chocolate labrador - I'm preparing myself to have my house chewed to bits

Awww, best colour. Theres one next door to me, always offers me his chewed up chimp toy.

Very intellegent dogs too, but not too good with mazes (if you watch Its me or the Dog lol)

I'm poppin it like its hot all weekend. Whatever that means

Lol I saw that Picola, glad we decided against a doberman & any sort of bulldog.

A nice labrador will do me fine - the name Pickle seems to be the fave so far - why I don't know. We can't think of any others, guess we'll just have to see what she's like when we bring her home.

A chocolate labrador
Very intellegent dogs

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> sorry but laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I'm waiting on the mini bus picking me up, i'm off to einburgh for a stag weekend. Quad biking, hovercrafting, 24HOUR BAR!!! Cant wait for the hovercrafting, think it'll be great.