Edition 38 T-shirts thread

Max69vk

Seeing as how its already been mentioned in another thread I though it might be an idea to make a thread where everyone could throw up their designs & then everyone could vote on which one they prefer to have made up for the show.

Just to get the ball rolling here a nice simple one I came up with, obvoiusly for the patriotic amongst us it could be done in different colours i.e white on blue for the Scots among us tshirt-eng.jpg

Now lets get some ideas going people!

:shades:

Edited by Max69vk

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice idea but I refuse to where anything that looks like a football shirt laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I'll get doodling. Im thinking wildstyle...

Nice idea but I refuse to where anything that looks like a football shirt laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I'll get doodling. Im thinking wildstyle...

I see what you mean, it was meant to be more 'retro' rather than anything else blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

nothing wrong with last years....after all it was only worn 1 day

Edited by mitch unit 21

Mines ****ed! It been used for all sorts now! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

What about the same t shirt design as last year minus the year on it, still with names on back etc??

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

andy are making sure dont have buy a new one next year laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Is anyone else going to put there designs up or is everyone just going to talk about it! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Hehe... I'm not in the slightest artistic so please put your ideas etc down and I can go get prices etc...

I need to get permisson again to have E38 written on them... So we could alternatively just have Club Lupo minus the E38 on them then anyone on the forum could buy them and if not going to Edition can have their Tshirt sent to them......

Noddy, initially i did want to do a diff colour each year.... but we ended up with White, Blue, Pink, Yellow,Green Ts..... Polos and Ts...

i think u secretly want a lupo and want to become a true Club Lupo member dont u?

x

I was thinking that there's a few people (like myself) who have worn there one to death + there's a few new people who weren't on the forum last year or didn't come to E38 so didn't get a t-shirt. Nice idea about them not being 'Edition' specific, although if we're going for club stand 3 years in a row maybe we need to raise our game a little wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Noddy, initially i did want to do a diff colour each year.... but we ended up with White, Blue, Pink, Yellow,Green Ts..... Polos and Ts...

i think u secretly want a lupo and want to become a true Club Lupo member dont u?

x

marry me then ill have a lupo shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

things like tee shirts , clean camping area , helping with change, makeing people welcome into the group that are not c.l. range of diffent cars on the stand , all went towards you getting it again last year , the whole package , not who had the shinest cars , i didnt have a say who won what that was over seen buy head judge (lend goodman denton)

is there anyway we could get one like nics there but with the same style but with a mk2 arosa and a mk1 arosa drawings on it aswell so we can get all 3 models the chasis was used on ? or 1 tshirt with the loop on it for the loop owners on it and then 1 for each of the arosa front ends ? that way we are all the same but car specific at the same time ?