My RED Lupo GTi! Update: 27/09/2009

EaRNi!

well i finally picked it up on friday, i bought it off a lad called ben, who is on here i think his name is 'the lupo gti'

anyway, some pics:

IMAGE_029.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IMAGE_028.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IMAGE_030.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IMAGE_027.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IMAGE_026.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IMAGE_025.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IMAGE_022.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IMAGE_021.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

comments appreciated.

Edited by EaRNi!

sorry for the gender confusion tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

what wheels have you been looking at then buddy?

Mark

Looks very nice...enjoy cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Get the tow eye covers sprayed back to red though.

Edited by vworks41

howd u know i had a 106 gti!?

to be honest, they arent that much different, the lupo is quicker in the lower gears, acceleration etc. with the 6 speed box but the 106 is quicker up top end, which isnt exactly neccessary on our roads. obviously the 106 cant be beaten on the twisties but ive bin driving it for a few days now, and i love it!!

i still own the 106, looking to sell it sometime soon hopefully! but it still has a piece of myy heart, the lupo hasnt completely won me over yet. i think it must be the fact that i cant drive 60 around a hairpin bend anymore lol

As for the tow eye covers they are covered in carbon film, and it is a nice touch when you see it in the flesh. it was like that when i bought it!!

and i have already ordered my headlight washer cover from VW so that should be sorted soon!!

sorted the headlamp washer cover today. looks miles better, and i have had the cambelt changed so im good for another 60k now lol.

i'll post some proper pics up soon, these were just ones on my fone from the day i bought it!

Red is the best colour. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

I have had the cambelt changed so im good for another 60k now lol.

40k. VW changed the cambelt change interval, so it's now 40k or 4 years, whichever is sooner.

nice one [red] just like the one i am selling on the forum .was wonder what you paid for her is mine to cheap ahahahh

cheers johnny

Just had a quick look at your for sale add, thats one nice sounding GTi, and at a very very good price, well i think so anyway, i wish i could afford it laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> , even though im not looking for a GTi, id snap that up, bet that will sell very quick!.

Although it would seem a shame to use it and put miles on it wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by cardaft

• 2 months later...