My RED Lupo GTi! Update: 27/09/2009

EaRNi!

• 1 month later...

well i havn't updated for quite a while so here goes.

blew the original rear speakers so got myself some Fusion (chav i know) components

IMAGE_162.jpg

IMAGE_163.jpg

Made my flip key thingy as some of you know.

DSC00195.jpg

DSC00196.jpg

Then had the coilies wound down a tiny bit more, dont want to go too low until the new wheels are on:

DSC00191.jpg

DSC00179.jpg

DSC00185.jpg

DSC00178.jpg

DSC00180.jpg

DSC00182.jpg

DSC00186.jpg

DSC00183.jpg

DSC00189.jpg

DSC00184.jpg

Bought a DVD player and fitted it, novelty is waring off very quickly though so i may be selling it soon.

DSC00419.jpg

DSC00420.jpg

DSC00421.jpg

DSC00422.jpg

DSC00423.jpg

DSC00424.jpg

flash red, best colour lol ;)

tbh the fusions dont sound much better than standard, i wouldnt reccomend them as an upgrade. the only reason i changed them is because i blew one!!

the infinty components in the front on the other hand sound amazing!

oh and i have been looking around for an aero wiper so if anyone has one going cheap??

Edited by EaRNi!

its the lambda sensor, MOT time came, so i had a new one fitted. the light went out for a whole 3 days then back on. had it plugged in again to check.

and yep, it was still the bloody lambda sensor!!!

ive learnd to live with it now!

its the lambda sensor, MOT time came, so i had a new one fitted. the light went out for a whole 3 days then back on. had it plugged in again to check.

and yep, it was still the bloody lambda sensor!!!

ive learnd to live with it now!

Whats your exact vag com fault code? I had kind of the same thing... P0170 Fuel Trim Bank 1 ??

I take it that its intermittent? as if you reset it through vag com, then the fault would take a while to come back?

What i did was the following: took out lambada, washed in meths, gave it a knock, got some scotchbrite and cleaned it. put it back in got some electrical contact cleaner and cleaned the plug connections, and it hasnt hassled me since!

remember its a resistive or capacitive electrical signal the probe gives so a more resistive connection can cock it up. i would check your wiring loom too.

If the cars ever been overfilled with oil, that can lead to your TB getting clogged up with sticky crap, its an easy removal, degrease and pop back in, polish it whilst your at it and your notice a difference.

I looked in to this thoroughly before i solved it, did loads of things, if these dont work then let me know and ill tell you a load more crap!

John

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...